Used 2018 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Ridgeline for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Great truck

Rob, 10/04/2019
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Tried all the mid size pickups and read all the reviews I could find. There’s not a better midsize road pickup out there. If off reading it would be another story. However for everyday hauling and light towing this truck cannot be best. This is my 6th truck and so far, my favorite. It is extremely quiet and well behaved. The bed features are tremendous from the trunk to the tailgate. Check this vehicle out before buying anything else. Also, it’s real good looking compared to earlier models and it’s competition.

Smooth Ride

SkyPrince, 11/17/2019
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Pros: Smooth & quiet ride, biggest interior for its class, safety features are very nice, wide bed is best in class, second row fold-up seats are great, tailgate is great, can tow 5,000 lbs no problem Cons: Needs better clearance, Android OS for radio is slow, wish it could tow 7,000 lbs, US version should have same dash controls as Canadian version, wish it had better after-market options like the tacoma

No heat

Erik k, 01/14/2020
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have the same problem with my brand new Ridgeline , no heat at idle . Dealer can't fix it , it must be to complicated for Honda to figure out . I use to think Honda was reliable ?

All my niggles

Conrad, 05/10/2020
RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD SB (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I give it three stars for spacious interior, comfort and x factor. However, I do have a few niggles that are quite annoying: the tailgate is hard to open especially if you have wet hands or arthritis. The hood flexes quite a bit in the wind at highway speeds so much so that we are often afraid it will fly up into the windshield. Would prefer more ground clearance for weekend drives to the cabin. Body panels are flimsy and paint scratches easily so if leasing get the extra insurance.