2017 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews - 178 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Ridgeline model:

Go git one!
By Seneca Mike

2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Fantastic vehicle. Unless you're a very heavy hauler, this puppy is the way to go. Exit/entry clearances are too tight, and the initial brakes bite could be sharper but everything else is superb. I mean amazing.

Best car/truck/suv I have ever owned.
By TV

2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I have owned so many suvs and trucks many had good storage but not good ride or gas mileage or ride quality. I owned the Tundra, F150 platinum, Tacoma TRD and 4 Runner TRD along with all the suvs from Europe. I ride mountain bikes and road bikes and this truck lets me carry all my gear and bikes no problems. Very easy to park, rides smooth as a Honda Accord, good gas mileage. Awesome technology package. Only cons are the computer is slow and windows are slow to go up and down. Another thing they could improve on is the rear doors need to open wider for cargo. Other than that this is the perfect one quiver car/truck/suv.

RTL-T Perfect Mix
By Don

2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-T 4dr Crew Cab (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

My 2017 RTL-T has just the right mix of features for what I need in a truck ...and thousands less than a 2019. Mostly use for kayak/fishing transport, moving stuff from storage, bags of mulch or loads of plants and “stuff” from the big box home store. Very quite and comfortable ride. Love the in bed trunk and two way tail gate. The “T” has the perfect mix of extras without every new bell and whistle.

My favorite vehicle out of over a dozen
By kevicari99

2017 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I drive lots of highway miles and side roads this is my favorite vehicle that I have ever driven. It drives like an SUV but has the power and space of a truck. The tailgate and trunk is one of my favorite features. People complain about the radio but I like the radio have no complaints there. The only down side is the rear doors don't open as wide as you would like but that can be changed by switching out doors stops if you would like to.

Great Ride
By Carl

2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E 4dr Crew Cab AWD (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

The unibody construction makes the ride and handling very smooth for a pickup truck. Not sure why some reviews focus on the audio system not having a knob to adjust the volume; I use the audio controls on the steering wheel to do this. The two way tailgate makes loading and unloading much easier than a conventional drop down tailgate. The Honda Sensing package includes lane departure warning, blind spot warning, adaptive cruise control and warning of approaching traffic when backing out.