Used 2015 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews - 22 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Pilot Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Pilot model:

Loving my pilot
By RG

2015 Honda Pilot EX-L 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Love the size for our traveling and the comfort is great.

Perfect for our needs!
By Lisa

2015 Honda Pilot LX 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

We leased the base model for our art gallery as a transport vehicle for large paintings. I did not want a huge monster SUV, and the Pilot was the only one out there at the time with a wide enough cargo area, and a smaller footprint than most. It was also safe & reliable for long family trips. The only negatives were the lack of lumbar support in the driver seat, and confusing climate control. Otherwise, another great Honda!

4th and I'm afraid last Pilot
By Bob

2015 Honda Pilot Touring w/Navigation and Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV 4WD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This is the 4th Pilot that we've owned and second Touring. An absolutely incredible machine with all the bells and whistles. Wish it had a heated steering wheel, but outside of that Honda nailed it. And then, not unlike most auto manufacturers, they went too far and ruined the Pilot with the 2016 and 2017. I hear that more big changes are in store for the 2018, which means it's going to be very unlikely that I buy a 5th Pilot in the future. If you want a 2015 before they're gone you better move fast and be prepared to pay a pretty penny for it as well as the Dealers can't keep them on the lot. I had a Dealer friend of mine notify me of the one that I just bought as soon as they took it in on trade, ran down there with Momma and bought it immediately. Glad I did. 2015's with 20kish miles are hard to find!!!

Bearing failed under 36,000 miles
By sams

Purchased a Honda Pilot 4WD Touring back in 2016 at a Honda dealer, comes with 9,000 miles, certificate used car etc. Was running great, then after a trip, humming noises and vibrations happened. Took back to Honda dealer, got the bearing replaced, also tires replaced due to uneven worn out in one side. Even that it still under warranty (< 36,000 miles). The bearing failure seemed a common problem for all Honda vehicles. I owned another vehicle i.e Honda Accord 2010, it's also had a bearing failure after 60,000 miles, and had to pay to repair. There may be a design problem, which is weight balancing is one side heavier than the other, and that caused one side bearing worn out faster than other side.

None