Skip to main content
$38,370

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Great SUV at a lower price!!!

MC, 03/19/2022
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I traded in my Jeep Grand Cherokee for this Honda Passport. I was very surprised how much I like it. because of the car shortage I was not able to get my preferred color, but it still looks great in White. The ride and driving experience is great. It has 6 more cubic feet than my Grand Cherokee, which is a lot more. I am not interested in a 3rd row seat. in my opinion if you want to have more than 5 passengers you should get a minivan. A 3rd row seat also reduces the cargo space an that is why I picked the Passport. I has great safety features that is stock on the EX-L; like lane departure, front collision avoidance and adaptive cruise control. It is also has a surprisingly fast and powerful 3.5L 280 HP and great AWD traction control. It has very spacious front and back comfortable seating with driver side memory seats. I would definitely recommend this car to anyone and would definitely buy it again.

5 out of 5 stars

It's the everything vehicle!

22TS, 03/21/2022
TrailSport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I've only had my Passport Trailsport for a couple weeks and 800 miles, but so far it has been the perfect vehicle! Tons of room passenger room and cargo space. We are a family of 3 and not too far from being empty nesters, so have no need for a 3rd row. I'm coming from an F150 crew cab and don't feel like I'm giving up all that much passenger space, at least in the front. I'm pleased with the improvement in ride and handling. It drives silky smooth, plenty of power, handles nice. Living in Georgia, I've had limited opportunity to test the AWD. However, we did get a little snow last weekend and I decided to take it down (and back up) a snowy, muddy, rather steep hill on the back of my property and didn't get stuck!! For what it is, fuel economy isn't bad! It easily gets the EPA rating and probably a little better if you're careful. Again, coming from a V8 F150, so I welcome the extra 5-6 MPG. If you want to knock down 30 mpg in an SUV, you'll need to sacrifice the space and powerful V6 and look for a small 4 banger. The only negatives I have found so far include: The push button gear selector is taking some getting used to, however it's not quite as bad as I was anticipating. The wireless charging pad is a bit temperamental, You have to place your phone on it just right or else it'll quit charging after a few seconds. But, it doesn't matter much since my next complaint is lack of wireless Apple Car Play! You'd think for the 2022 model year this would become virtually standard, but it's not an option unfortunately! I've found the adaptive cruise control isn't quite as smooth as some other vehicles I've driven. Even on the most loose setting, it still feels like it wants to slow you down faster than necessary. All those things are relatively minor compared to all the good! It's been quite awhile since I've been this happy with a car!

Only real upgrade was the better suited 18" wheels

Dispassapointed , 02/18/2022
EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

I own a 2021 Passport EX-L , all and all its a great vehicle. Great power, transmission is smooth, rides well, lots of room width wise, maybe more than really needed.(sucks parking in parking lots, I anticipate having my doors dinged) But my real gripe is the measly 40" of front leg room and 20" standard wheels option? A vehicle this size should have atleast as much leg stretch up front as a forester or hell a honda accord. I would consider swapping up to this newer trailsport simply for the wheels alone, to save costs on downsizing mine, but the average at best 40" front leg space, I'm likely trading this in this year in 2022 . Honda R&D needs to add an extra couple inches of seat rails, lost this taller driver.

5 out of 5 stars

This is the best midsize SUV period

JP RD, 04/01/2022
Elite 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

This car is a hidden gem. It is comfortable, has all the safety features and more. It beats all Luxury brands by a lot and has the Honda quality on top of that. I respect everyone’s opinion and the ratings they give but every single brand will have its issues. To me the most important problems to avoid are engine and transmission issues. Getting all picky about road and infotainment stuff is not thinking long term like I do. This car is simply the best and drives as such.

3 out of 5 stars

Less car, more money

GeePee, 01/23/2022
TrailSport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A)

The Trailsport gives up the 10 speaker 540 watt audio system and the side doors acoustic glass among other creature comforts that the 2021 Touring model included as standard. The ground clearance of the Trailsport trim is the same as the "21 Touring AWD. The Trailsport costs $1,200 more than last year's Touring. The track has grown making it almost the same as an Odyssey - hardly what one wants to take off road. The Touring is discontinued. Good job Honda - not!