2021 Honda Odyssey Consumer Reviews

$31,790

Save as much as $1,107
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
1 out of 5 stars

Big mistake

Frank, 09/30/2020
Elite 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Bought a 2021 Honda Odyssey elite few weeks ago and it’s been nothing but a nightmare from day one. We only had a car for a week and since than it’s been at the dealer for electronic problems. Everything shut down every two minutes, radio, DVD player, back up camera, phone charger, blue tooth nothing works. Honda doesn’t know what’s wrong with the car or how to fix it. Just found out that they are having a same problem since 2018 and they have done nothing to correct the problem. We have a loaner from the dealer which is a 2020 Honda Odyssey EXL and it has the same problem. I had a 2012 odyssey and never had any issues with that car. I can’t believe that Honda is selling defective cars for three years and are no fixing the problem. I guess this is our last Honda bow, time to move to Toyota.

1 out of 5 stars

Creaking like a rocking chair

Sarah M, 12/22/2020
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Bought our new 2021 Odyssey Elite last month, immediately began hearing creaking noises S if the floor board and steering wheel was going to fall out. Notified salesman immediately and took it back in to service department. 4 hours of waiting and was told “it just needs to be broken in”. We all know a new car doesn’t need to be broken in to get rid of broken noises. Went to corporate and got them to get me an appointment in body shop. I have bought Honda exclusively since 1989, been on a new Odyssey every 2 years since 2006. Our 2018 had electrical problems and computer problems. This is the last Honda we will ever buy.

Terrible experience with a 2021 honda odyssey

Paula Galeano, 02/21/2021
EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

I bought a 2021 odyssey and what a nightmare since day one the car drove weird until a couple of weeks the car wouldn't start. The car got towed and they gave me a loaner which will shoot down on me twice waiting at a light! I got my Brad new car back yesterday and I can still feel the vibration like before... When you are supposed to feel happy and satisfied with a new car???? I do not recommend this new 2021 odyssey unless you are open to be dealing with this drama..... I wi be calling honda service on Monday!

Ad
  • $32,090starting MSRP

New and improved

Stone314, 12/10/2020
EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

Just leased my 6th Honda Odyssey minivan and I am so much happier with the 2021 than my previous 2018. I experienced hesitation and lag time when trying to accelerate in the 2018. The new 2021 has none of that and provides a much smoother ride. I am extremely pleased with my new 2021 Honda Odyssey.

4 out of 5 stars

Texas Senior Buyer

Texas Senior, 11/29/2020
EX-L 4dr Minivan (3.5L 6cyl 10A)

A very enjoyable vehicle to drive except for the really annoying road noise which is a common feature in the Odyssey.

4 out of 5 stars