Used 2016 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews - 51 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Honda Fit Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fit model:

The Fit fits everything
By Randy Buss

2016 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

If you're in the market for a sub compact vehicle with mid size interior room, the Honda Fit is the best in its class. It's truly amazing how much room this vehicle has on the interior. I joke with others by describing it as a microvan, lol. I purchased my new 2016 Honda Fit EX as soon as they rolled out onto the dealership lots near the end of 2015, and I have absolutely no regrets. Honda continues to have an excellent reputation for comfort, safety, and reliability above all other car manufacturers. Prior to purchasing my Honda Fit, I was also considering the Nissan Versa Note. The Nissan Versa Note was a couple thousand dollars less in total cost, but the Honda had some key advantages over Nissan that I felt made the Fit worth the extra expense. Safety is one of my highest priorities when purchasing a vehicle, and while the Nissan Versa Note is a safe vehicle, it didn't have daytime running lights, automatic locking doors, or automatic headlights on that the Honda Fit has standard. Furthermore, the collision safety rating for the Honda Fit was better than the Nissan Versa Note. Additionally, the Honda Fit has other features I feel are important and worth it, such as a more powerful engine, moon roof, more cargo space, better climat control effectiveness, slightly better handling, and a slightly quieter ride than the Nissan Versa Note. I love my Honda Fit so much, I purchased the full grown version of the Fit (2018 Honda HR-V EX AWD) one week ago (7-28-18), and my wife is now enjoying the 2016 Honda Fit EX. Lastly, Honda vehicles are well known to have one of the greatest reliability ratings, and I've come to also recognize that Honda is aggressively proactive toward making their vehicles the safest and most reliable vehicles to own. Again, if you're in the market for a vehicle, choose wisely and keep safety at the top of your list.

Good buy
By Les Hunkele

2016 Honda Fit EX-L 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

This is a very safe, efficient car...especially for the money. Excellent car for a new driver: lots of safety features like the right lane camera and back up camera, while roomy enough inside yet a smaller car to park. Very good fuel economy on regular gas.

Great first car for your daughter
By Robert Lester

2016 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

A very good mpg car has good storage, and dependable.

Very nice small car
By Bob

2016 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

When buying a small car one of the last things to consider is the "what if" something with larger needs occurs. I am pleased to say nothing has occured. This car has so much more usable room than my Hyundai Elantra I marvel every day.

Fits fit me
By richarad kite

2016 Honda Fit EX 4dr Hatchback (1.5L 4cyl CVT)

Improvement on this model are beyond the original in handling and stability. Electronic improvements are adequate compared with the newest model year.