Used 2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews - 93 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CR-V model:

Be care for VTC acutator problem
By HondaCarOwner

2013 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Consider twice before you buy Honda. Year 2000 before is great, but not any more. plus the poor customer service.

Wouldn't drive any other car
By Keith Schnier

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Navigation 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

This is my second CRV - EX - L Nav. I owned a 2010 for three years and loved it so much I gave it to my daughter. The only issue I had with it was the starter, which I had replaced at the dealer. I recently bought a 2013 model with exactly the same equipment. This car is super good-looking, comfortable, and fun to drive. It has precisely the right equipment, lots of interior room, and very economical to operate. I have been a Honda aficionado for a number of years, having owned two Civics, three Accords, a Del Sol, and two CRV's. With all these cars, I have had Super Reliability. My cars are always garage-kept and maintenance is performed religiously. Take care of your car and it will take care of you....

2013 Honda CRV
By Ginny

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L w/Rear Entertainment 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Great car. One draw back is the 2013 does not allow voice texting while driving.

from GMC dealership.sales man honda was better buy
By Tommy

2013 Honda CR-V EX-L 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

bought from a GMC dealership, choice of either a GMC Terrain. 2013 or 2013 Chevy Equinox, and 2013 Honda. CRV-EX-L , all same year equipped equally, mileage close to each other. sales man directed me to Honda, saying it was a better buy. and better resale. you would think a GMC sales man would be try to get me to buy the Terrain. Right Choice made glad I picked the 2013 Honda. CRV- EX-L..

4 Years of ownership
By CRV owner

2013 Honda CR-V EX 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Bought this CRV in Jan 2014. Has about 104k miles on it now. Power is OK with the econ button on, but good with the econ button off. Steering and Road quality is very nice to compare it to the previous gen. Bluetooth works great for my 6s. Very comfortable front & rear seats for long road trips. Cargo room is amazing! Honda's AWD system is great but not as good as Subaru's AWD system.