Used 2009 Honda CR-V Consumer Reviews

Used CR-V for Sale
Select your model:
12345...38

Pros
Cons

Dependable

Saba Khalid, 09/23/2016
EX-L 4dr SUV w/Navigation (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

I bought it certified pre owned and have been enjoying the ride. Keep up with routine care and it will go much longer.The sun visors are a bit small when sun is low,should have an extender, esp for shorter drivers.

Loss of features over 2000 honda

ms. mimi, 07/22/2010

How I miss my Honda 2000!! The interior of my 2009 is crap. Stains on the upholstery, mostly from water and it looks worse than my trade in which was ten years old. Also, they took away the seat pockets on back seats, made the under passenger seat drawer so small it can't be used and took away two of the cup holders. I have to use one cup holder for storage of personal items. I also do not like the outside design. Loved my other one with the wheel on back. I needed a new car and went with Honda but do not like this car because of interior features mostly and outside design.

CRV

Liss, 02/23/2016
LX 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

Good reliable car never a problem, will get a same new this year

Awesome

Renee, 10/27/2008

First time I drove it I was pleasantly surprised. I didn't have good preconceived notions regarding this SUV. However, the CR-V is zippy, comfortable and has punch when you need it most. My family loves the reclining rear seats. I am extremely pleased with the easy to use controls, the many cup holders and sound system. Visibility is great Sitting in the drivers seat

Typical Honda - top quality automobile

scottg, 02/25/2009

I've been a long time Honda owner (since 86) and the 09 CR-V EX-L with nav has met my expectations for what to expect from Honda - top quality automobiles. Had the CR-V for 2 months now, put 2000 miles on it. It's a solid car with an excellent fit and finish. The engine has plenty of power and the transmission shifts very smoothly. The controls and display are well laid out and nicely colored. The nav system is fast and the display is bright. The sound system is outstanding, plenty of watts for the size of the car. Driver's seat is very comfortable. The leather seat is more comfortable than cloth. Gas mileage so far hasn't been great, 18/24 but maybe will improve in warmer weather.

12345...38