Used 2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews - 92 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Civic model:

Great While It Lasted
By Yourry Reynolds

2013 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5A)

I bought a Honda Civic 6 months ago and it changed my life to be honest, it a was truly a great car! It changed my life and saved my life at the same time. I was in a car accident after 5 months of having it and everybody that showed up for the accident such as fireman’s, ambulances, police, and even had a a helicopter on the way because it was a pretty big accident... well they all said it was a miracle I came out of the car alive. Everything about the car was ruined, the car was totaled! I enjoyed the car for the short time I had it and even put some money in it so it could look nicer. I guess I loved that car and now I’m careless and it drags me down because I used to have a job but after my accident I could not get to work so I lost my job soon after. I could really use 100$ every little bit helps. I know for one thing, my next car will definitely be a Honda! They are slick, great on gas, and safe. - Yourry

Go Honda Civic
By Kevin Staniunas

2013 Honda Civic LX 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Great reliable Honda. Can't go wrong driving it.

not the best choice
By LZ

2013 Honda Civic LX 4dr Sedan (1.8L 4cyl 5M)

Traded in a toyota I had for 10 yrs.which I loved for the civic...sorely disapppointed in my choice. Not comfy, not responsive, and poor visabiity topmy list of complaints....sorry honda buti miss my toyota.

Fast but not too fast
By SilverSi13

2013 Honda Civic Si 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Great performance, great reliability, great price.

Great reliability and fuel economy
By Frank Peterson

2013 Honda Civic Hybrid 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The 2013 Civic is a terrific little economy car with a very low cost of operation. I average over 40 MPG overall, But my mileage is very different from the factory rating. My Civic gets about 38 MPG city and about 50 MPG highway. My only complaint about this car is the lag time when the engine starts (e.g., at a stop light) to the time the car will move forward.