Used 2000 Honda Civic Consumer Reviews

Used Civic for Sale
Select your model:
12345...39

Pros
Cons

Decent Car

Chopper, 01/15/2007

I got my 2000 Civic in Aug. 2006, and it is a decent car overall. I like that it gets good gas mileage and that it is very reliable, but Honda could have made it a lot better. First off, the LX does not have ABS brakes, even though my 94 Integra did (which is built by Honda), and my Civic does not have too much HP, its around 104 HP. The inside does look cheap, but its comfortable. The exterior design is nice, but it does scratch and dent easily.

Another Honda for the history books...

00siboy, 08/15/2011

I bought my 2000 Civic Si with 146k miles on it. A few thousand miles later had to rebuild the engine because the piston rings were cracked and lost compression. But every other component on the car works great (coupled with regular maintenance of course). Great power after rebuild, tons of fun especially in VTEC above 6k rpms!

Great little econobox

Adam, 02/16/2010

I bought this car fresh off the lot with 17 miles on it. It now has 198,000 miles and still running great. No major mechanical issues and provides worry free driving with only regular scheduled maintenance. Even with the high mileage I still average between 31-35mpg on the highway!

untitled

nbjhfl,uyhvjhn, 09/17/2003

This is a hassle free city car. Very versatile. Park anywhere, haul a good amount of stuff and reasonably pleasing to look at. Not a car to be excited by but certainly one to depend on.

2nd DX Hatchback

CJ, 10/14/2005

I bought my 2000 Civic DX Hatchback in May 2003, I at the same time had a 1991 Civic DX Hatchback that I bought when it was 8 years old (and would still have it, but Husband wrecked it!). I love these cars, perfect for running around anywhere & everywhere. Fold the Seats down, take the dogs to the Vet, load up luggage & take a road trip. And on the Highway gas mileage cant be beat, get close to 350 miles on 1 tank, & then I was REALLY movin (yes, had the radar detector on). Parking is a breeze can park in lots of spaces other vehicles have to pass up, easy to wash (15 Mins). Other than routine maintenance, fill the Tank, & take off! I'll be sure & buy another....Overrall Best Car I ever had.

12345...39