Used 2015 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 113 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

55000 miles of soothing comfort
By Michael McDermott

2015 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

This was a really nice car. It got excellent gas mileage and was very comfortable to drive. It was a touring edition and we toured in it! My only real dislikes were the adaptive cruise control and the tire pressure monitoring system. The cruise would sometimes brake hard and erratically when approaching a vehicle on a curve or if someone merged in front of you in traffic. It was unexpected and could be scary. The tpms would show a low tire when none existed, it would also show a low tire when one was low, but more often than not it wasn't. All in all a really nice car. I kind of wish I had got the touring Pilot as it's replacement.

So smooth
By Angie

2015 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

My 1st foreign vehicle and love it! Roomy and comfortable! Great family sedan!

I love my car!
By Dennis

2015 Honda Accord Touring V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

After an exhaustive search for a late-model used car, I am thrilled to have landed this car. I initially wrote off the touring edition because I assumed that I would be paying for bells and whistles that I did not care about/want. I also did not like the black leather interior, that seems to be standard on the touring trim. I test drove other Accords, multiple years, all V6's, and nothing compared to the driving experience of the 2015 EX-L V6 Accord Touring. I purchased with 20K miles on it, and perhaps I just got lucky and the previous owner babied the car, or perhaps this particular car just came off the line like this, but it drives far better than any other Accord I have driven. The only car that we test drove that would be on the same level is the Toyota Avalon, which was phenomenal, but cost more, and for some unknown reason, the rear seats did not fold down. This 2015 Accord has all of the options we wanted, without any of the ones we did not. It is comfortable (I am 6'1", 245), quite, and you can choose to maximize gas milage with the Economy mode if you wish, but when you want to use the V6, those 278 ponies are responsive and very enjoyable!

2015 Honda Accord Coupe...NO COMFORT AT ALL
By whyso serious

2015 Honda Accord EX 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

So I bought this car brand new. As soon as I saw it I loved the way it looked. That was my problem, I bought on emotion. It looks great but driving it everyday gave me buyers remorse. It is now July 2018 and I selling it because of its issues. lets go with the bad first:
Driver's seat is horrible to sit in longer than an hour. I have tried every position that you can move it to and not matter how I change it up it still sucks and I am only 5'9''. The infotainment/sound system is just garbage. The sound of music sucks and the freezing up all the time I have just gotten used to. The only positive is that it starts every time I get in. Which is something to be appreciated by someone that grew up with cars that always had problems. If you have the means to buy something else then I would.

Sporty smooth ride
By Anthony Keirsey

2015 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Tremendous ride, smooth as silk. Handles well,looks great. Easy interior technology.