Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 252 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Overwhelmed!!
By C Brown

2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Before I bought this car in June 2013 (2013 Honda accord), I had great standards for this car. I am deeply disappointed by the overall experience. My high standards are no longer high. In years past, I had heard such great reviews from prior clients, which is what made me decide to purchase one. I have an oil leak, oil changes does not last 3 mos, have to replace the starter at 65, 000 miles at 5 years, radio knob not completely operative, phone calls directory using bluetooth no longer present. I had a 2002 Nissan Altima, prior. At least the starter starter lasted 10 yrs!! Well next time around, I think I will return to American made cars. Signed, Disappointed

A new car four years old with 16786 miles
By Dave Goddin

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A new car that smells new, plastic and leather. Never in the weather snow rain no pets no kids and no one every in the back seat. Keep in the garage all its life. Almost like getting a new car for slightly over half price. Still have original window sticker, 3 sets of remote keys, and many other extras most owners would not have. You wil lplrobably not find a better 4 year old car.

Love Honda's
By L Keller

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

You can't beat the looks, reliability, ride and handling, and re-sell value of these cars. This coupe is very sharp and has sporty handling with excellent ride on the highways. I consistently get over 30 miles mpg, and average around 33.

not the best Honda
By richard

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this year car is not as sturdy as previous Accord's I've owned.I've owned 5 previous.

Absolute Delight To Drive
By Jim Stein

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The Accord is our "short" drive care (although we have taken a 4,000+ trip in it) and it's a "fun" car to drive - for my wife and for me. Every essential driving component is very responsive - brakes, steering, cornering, displays, heating and cooling - and the ride is relatively comfortable. Our latest stats for Trip A show an average mpg of 33.7 in a mix of driving in town, on the Interstate at 80 mph, on slick highways and on a few gravel roads so we are quite pleased with the mileage. Down side for me is entry and exit from the driver's seat. I have big feet and during entry and exit have to drag my foot across the bottom of the door - which wears out a portion of the rubber door seal. The car also likes batteries and I find myself replacing the battery every two years - each time with a heavier duty battery so hopefully I've solved that problem.