Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 256 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

My Baby
By Patrick

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6M)

Almost 2 years later after buying this car, I still love it as much as day 1. I bought this used with 40k miles on it. My car now has 100k miles on it, and I have not had any issues whatsoever. I have experienced the Honda reliability that I expected when purchasing. The 6 cylinder with the CVT is smooth, poweful, and fuel efficient. I average about 32 MPG on highway trips. Driving in downtown San Diego in stop and go is a different story- as expected with a 6 cylinder. The car itself feels solid and heavy. My favorite features are the crystal clear large backup cam and the Honda lanewatch camera on the right side mirror. Honda lanewatch has proven to be an extremely useful and underrated feature. It makes driving on highways much easier and safer. Overall I love this car and I firmly believes it’s the best car on the market today for under $40k. It’s a shame Honda stopped producing the coupe (and the 6 cylinder, WTF!) for 2018. Hopefully this changes in the future.

The Greatest,
By EF

2013 Honda Accord EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

I Purchased this car brand new and have had it for the last six years. It’s been my only car. I have had absolutely no problems with it. The front view Looks sporty as it drives down the street. It still looks beautiful and makes me proud to drive it. I was just told that it still looks brand new. It’s a pearly white color, which shines beautifully.

Best 6 speed Manual Trans 4 door Sedan
By Ebenezer Carpio

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

I love this car. The only reason I bought this car was for the 6-speed manual transmission and I am glad I bought it.

Overwhelmed!!
By C Brown

2013 Honda Accord LX-S 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl 6M)

Before I bought this car in June 2013 (2013 Honda accord), I had great standards for this car. I am deeply disappointed by the overall experience. My high standards are no longer high. In years past, I had heard such great reviews from prior clients, which is what made me decide to purchase one. I have an oil leak, oil changes does not last 3 mos, have to replace the starter at 65, 000 miles at 5 years, radio knob not completely operative, phone calls directory using bluetooth no longer present. I had a 2002 Nissan Altima, prior. At least the starter starter lasted 10 yrs!! Well next time around, I think I will return to American made cars. Signed, Disappointed

A new car four years old with 16786 miles
By Dave Goddin

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 2dr Coupe (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

A new car that smells new, plastic and leather. Never in the weather snow rain no pets no kids and no one every in the back seat. Keep in the garage all its life. Almost like getting a new car for slightly over half price. Still have original window sticker, 3 sets of remote keys, and many other extras most owners would not have. You wil lplrobably not find a better 4 year old car.