Used 2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews - 250 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Honda Accord Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

Love Honda's
By L Keller

2013 Honda Accord EX-L w/Navigation 2dr Coupe (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

You can't beat the looks, reliability, ride and handling, and re-sell value of these cars. This coupe is very sharp and has sporty handling with excellent ride on the highways. I consistently get over 30 miles mpg, and average around 33.

not the best Honda
By richard

2013 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

this year car is not as sturdy as previous Accord's I've owned.I've owned 5 previous.

Absolute Delight To Drive
By Jim Stein

2013 Honda Accord EX-L 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

The Accord is our "short" drive care (although we have taken a 4,000+ trip in it) and it's a "fun" car to drive - for my wife and for me. Every essential driving component is very responsive - brakes, steering, cornering, displays, heating and cooling - and the ride is relatively comfortable. Our latest stats for Trip A show an average mpg of 33.7 in a mix of driving in town, on the Interstate at 80 mph, on slick highways and on a few gravel roads so we are quite pleased with the mileage. Down side for me is entry and exit from the driver's seat. I have big feet and during entry and exit have to drag my foot across the bottom of the door - which wears out a portion of the rubber door seal. The car also likes batteries and I find myself replacing the battery every two years - each time with a heavier duty battery so hopefully I've solved that problem.

Happy Honda Owner
By joel strobeck

2013 Honda Accord LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

Wonderful car in every respect. Quality unsurpassed. No reason to trade but if I do the buyer will get a great car.

Reliable and holds value but getting boring Honda
By Patrick S

2013 Honda Accord Sport 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl CVT)

With sport package you will feel and hear every imperfection in the road. All purpose tires are not good enough for snow greater than 3-4” with this car, get dedicated 16” steel rims (taller sidewalls) and Bridgestone Blizzaks. Most American mid/full size cars are quieter and more luxurious at this point. But you buy this car for reliability, low and predictable costs to operate and longevity.