Used 2006 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 377 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

220k trouble free miles
By Bill

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

12 years of trouble free driving. This car just keeps going and going. It doesn't burn any oil at 220k. I have only replaced wear items. I have averaged 31 -32 mpg for the life of the car 70% highway 30% city. This is the best car I have owned.

Older but solid
By JRenee

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

New owner of old car. 2006 Honda Accord, 87K miles. Handles well, runs great. Solid, heavy car esp great for highway driving.

So incredibly impressed
By Allison C.

2006 Honda Accord Sedan EX V-6 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I bought my 2006 Honda Accord with 75,000 miles on it and of course, I was a little apprehensive about buying a 12 year old car but there was no reason for the apprehension at all. This car is everything I could have ever wanted and so much more. The ride is smooth and it grips the road so you feel secure. The acceleration is fast and swift. It's a beautiful gold color and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. I bought an extended warranty but I probably won't need it but you just never know with a 12 year old car. My 1996 Honda Civic gave me 175,000 miles and still going strong. Everybody asks me if I'm going to sell it but no way would I sell such a wonderful car! I am a Honda girl for life!!!

2006 Honda Accord Da best!
By Beholdi

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

My dad bought me a 2006 Honda Accord and it was the happiest day of my life. 186k miles never had a problem,owned the car for 10 years. Still ran like a champ. It came to a sad ending when a car was racing and hit and totaled my Accord. You won’t regret buying An accord.

Most reliable car we've owned.
By gabriel zapata

2006 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl 5A)

reliable vehicle, cheap on repairs. we bought it at 159k miles now at 256k miles we never did anything major to it just regular oil changes, starter replaced, power steering pump replaced 2 times, car never broke down on the side of the road, never ran out of gas only had check engine light on once for Oxygen sensor which was repaired by the dealer who sold it to us, i would buy this car all over again or a newer accord.