Used 1994 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews - 100 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1994 Honda Accord Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Accord model:

I HAVE THREE ACCORDS
By John Mikels

1994 Honda Accord Sedan DX 4dr Sedan

1994 300+k, 1997 240k, 1997 153k--this is December 2017--all 3 working great and over 30-33 mpg. Very dependable.

Sally's one and only car
By Sally Timmins

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I have had the car for 21years and had little trouble with it. I take good care of it, It gets waxed at least once a year. I bought it new for 20,100.00
It is a Honda accord 4 door xl, It is white and never repainted.
Timing belt has been changed twice. I had the muffler replaced in 2001 by Midas and recently had the muffler replaced again in 2015,
Was charged only for labor. It's a good running car and had little trouble with it all these years.
I have 157000 miles on it and it still runs good. Had the air conditioner fluid, recharged a/c is great.
My children and grandchildren have driven it from time to time.
I wouldn't trade it , I am hoping and waiting to get to 25 years .

Makes a great first car.
By josh1189

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

I bought my '94 Accord EX 4 cyl auto in July 2007, with 91K miles on it, had it for 2.5 years and it was great. A few problems occured, like the A/C went out, I replaced the exhaust sytem, the battery and a couple tires. For a car of its age, I didn't think that was too bad. It ran wonderfully, never broke down and never stalled on me. Finally, though, in November of 2009, the heater core went out, causing a nasty mess of sticky smog to enter the car through the air vents, so I couldn't turn on the heat...during the winter, it was NOT fun. So, since the repair would have cost me over $1,000, I had to sell it. It was just too much. Overall, it was a great car and I highly reccommend it!

Styling, sunroof, alloy wheels, decent sound system for stock, reliability, fantastic fuel economy.

None.

AMAZING
By jdmbaby

1994 Honda Accord Sedan LX 4dr Sedan

I love my honda, i have had it for 6 years, and it now has over 465k miles and only have had to do routine maintenance
and minor things, never had a problem. Still runs and drives great has ice cold ac and still shifts and runs just like it did when i got it 6 years ago. I love taking it to the mountains and taking it camping and it has just always been a great family car. I will never trade it in no matter what... i will drive the car till it dies, then just install another motor once it does die, i always recommend Honda! I love my Honda!

Power windows, Power locks, great stereo, fuel efficient, cold ac, cheap repairs and maintenance. Just overall a great car. I wash it about once a month and paint still is immaculate and just all around an amazing car.

Cant think of anything that could be better... never have had problems or anything so i love it the way it is!

It Never Quits!
By hondafever

1994 Honda Accord Sedan EX 4dr Sedan

This car right here was purchased by my cousin back in 95 it's jet black with the spoiler which makes it look that much cooler. this car now has 374,000 miles and, still running strong it still rides on the original suspension,axles,struts. and the only thing that has went wrong recently was the radiator and, blower motor and thermostat also went out but what can you complain about? over 300,00 miles and, Just now giving minor problems I have to say this was the best accord ever made if you can get one go for it because they are worth every dime!

sunroof,power drivers seat,interior layout.

none