2021 GMC Yukon Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $215
Select your model:
12345...8

Pros
Cons

Do not buy

James Johnson , 12/22/2020
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

I've had my 2021 Yukon Denali Xl since Nov. 3rd & I've driven it maybe 2weeks. It's been in the shop longer than I've had to enjoy it. Some kind of electrical problem that they can't figure out... got it back this past Saturday, after over 3weeks in the shop. Couldn't wait to get back in it & enjoy...Woke up Monday & it wouldn't start again... the same problem... talk to a few tow truck guys & the said they've been picking up a few 2021 Denali's & Tahoe's... Very disappointing, especially after trading my Escalade

Save your money

Jmil, 01/14/2021
SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (5.3L 8cyl 10A)

Bought brand new Yukon 2021 early Sept. Immediately drove it to Florida from PA with the kids. Issues all along the way with buttons not working and system errors. On the ride back safety system error warning popped up every 1/4 mile. Since then, its been a nightmare. Random, goofy things keep happening. While driving the mirrors will fold in and out, speakers on drivers side stopped working for 2 days, radio was stuck on 1 station for a day, rear lights will randomly flash, stopped at a red light and the steering wheel started making noise and moving all over the place, check engine light came on to be told to keep driving it til it went off then took it in to have 41 codes pop up, and on and on. There's much more... they've replaced the module now 4 times. I have young kids and I am scared to drive the thing because its always something goofy and I'm just waiting for the big stuff to start happening since I haven't even put any wear and tear on the thing yet. Out of 4 months, my yukon has been in the dealership OVER 54 days. And they just rejected my claim that its a lemon... I need to keep taking it in is their solution. Do not buy... I own a $70k dumpster fire of a vehicle that I'm stuck with.

selling lemons. Buyer beware.

Evelyn k, 03/14/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Paid $81,000 and nothing but problems!!! Do not buy!!! Water leak due to them not placing sunroof gasket. 2nd water leak from roof antenna, electrical issues throwing sensors on before truck break down. Plus every 2 weeks I have to call roadside assistance to jump my truck after a long day at work.

Ad
Build Your Yukon
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $50,700starting MSRP
Build & PriceGMC.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Yukon Guinea Pig

john, 04/16/2021
Denali 4dr SUV 4WD (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Bought a 2021 Yukon XL Denali with auto leveling suspension. 87 miles and car dropped 2" on passenger side. Been in the shop for 20 days and still not fixed. I should have known better than to buy a new design with COVID on top. What good is a $85,000 vehicle if you can't trust you'll make it down the road on your next trip? Hoping for 30 days and lemon law to kick in. Do not buy this vehicle until they figure out how to build it reliably!

Traded my 2019 Escalade for a 2021 Denali

D, 11/17/2020
Denali 4dr SUV (6.2L 8cyl 10A)

Traded in my 2019 Escalade and feel like I upgraded. The ride is superior. For the first time the interior finishes actually feel like a luxury vehicle should. The panorama roof is great, and my kids are enjoying the entertainment system. The third row is actually comfortable to sit in as well. Overall a complete 10 in my book. Love the new exterior style too. The lights under the deplorable running boards are extremely bright too. Lights up nicely at night. I Highly recommend this suv!

12345...8