Used 2016 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Terrain for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Help

Help, 02/24/2019
SL 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

I recently purchased a 2016 gmc terrain and And all I’ve been doing in the snow is slipping and sliding! I brought it back to the dealership where I purchased it and they said there is nothing wrong with the vehicle! When I make any turns my vehicle is all over the place. Is this normal?

Nice crossover, needs a bit more power

IndianaDriverD, 05/28/2019
SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

This is my first Terrain. When I test drove this car, I was actually looking at the Equinox' first. My wife liked the Equinox look but I liked the Terrain better. It looks more like a truck which I liked. The good of the car is that it is very comfortable ride- very quiet, good shock absorption, and comfortable seats with plenty of room for passengers and driver. The bad is the 4 cylinder engine is very weak. It lacks power which many cars normally have. It isn't imperative for me to have a ton of power so it works for this season of life for me but when I'm in high speed traffic it would be nice to have. You feel a bit like a turtle moving slowly along. That being said, it's a good car for a small family looking for a comfortable cruiser or someone who doesn't need a lot of power.

2016 GMC Terrain

Ron D., 09/29/2019
Denali 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Comfortable, good handling and decent fuel mileage. I originally leased this vehicle (with buyout ) and currently own it. I have had only 1 issue, that being a dead battery in the first 3 months. GMC support sent a ramp truck on a Sunday morning, within a 2 hour time period to my home to retrieve the car. This after having spoken to my dealers service dept ( Prime GMC in Hanover, MA.) they wanted to check everything out and promised it on Monday and wanted to give me a rental, which I declined as we have 2 vehicles in the home. The car was ready on Monday and I was told there was a dead cell in the battery. The electrical system was checked and I have had no other issues with this vehicle since. All service has been done at Prime GMC and I would not consider going anywhere else.