Used 2014 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews - 24 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 GMC Terrain Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Terrain model:

IT'S NOW 2018+ ALMOST 2019
By Stanley C.

2014 GMC Terrain SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We are in our late late 60's and wanted a vehicle that we could step up into and not have to slink down into. Looked at a Subaru but the side bolsters ended our look. Saw this car on the dealers lot and bought it after some haggling of course. The male, (me) test drove it with the wife for a bit than gave her the wheel. I dozed, I felt so comfortable! The car, a cross over actually, does well. it now has only 34k on the clock so it's hardly broken in. No rattles, squeaks or vibrations. We just start it and go. Mileage is better with Premium grade it seems. The paint is white as we live in So. Tx. and appreciate the reflective effects - it's cooler inside than any other colors. The wheels clean easy and the 16" tires are great compared to our old car with 14's. The design is right at the top. If they never change it that would be wonderful. We like the car a lot. So we own it...or are we just renting the Technology? HA Oil changes (dealer) and tire rotations and gas are all we've had to do. Seems like it may be a very good vehicle at this time. It has a small engine but we didn't expect much, only to find that it merges well and stops great. The transmission was designed not just built. It has characteristics that indicate some thought..much appreciated. Easy to wash with McGuires and a step up stool.

Fun fun fun
By Sharon

2014 GMC Terrain SLE-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Love the car. The only thing I wish it had is a hands free lift gate. Handles great in the snow. Easy and comfortable to drive.

drives like brand new
By gloria

2014 GMC Terrain SLE-2 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

handles great ! Use it just around town mostly have not traveled into city or highway yet,but no worries there feels and drives like a brand new car would for being 4 years old. Would definitely recommend this vehicle to put on your list to test drive. Very roomy and comfortable. Love that the seat adjusts for height since i'm a little on the short side and like to see the entire front end of car.

My 2014 Terrain
By Thomas Waclawski

2014 GMC Terrain SLE-1 4dr SUV AWD (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

For having a 4 cylinder engine, I have adequate power where I can pull my utility trailer loaded with a load of dirt or gravel with little laboring of power. I get anywhere’s from the low to mid 20’s around town driving all the way to the upper 30’s mpg on the highway driving.

One of the best cars we have ever owned.
By Marty and Lynn

2014 GMC Terrain SLT-1 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Shop around for the best price. Using Edmunds helped us out a lot on the new car price and the trade in value of our trade in.