2020 GMC Sierra 3500HD Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

$41,200

Save as much as $4,006
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

WHAT A TRUCK

Bill S., 04/06/2020
Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased this Denali two weeks ago. I absolutely love this truck. The ride is so smooth and power band is incredible. What a huge difference between my 2008 GMC 2500HD Duramax, its like night and day... I love all the high tech features with the 2020's from the cameras to the front and rear LED lighting. Oh yea forgot about that first of its kind tailgate. Now that's a very useful tailgate, I can see Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet using the same basic tailgate in the near future. I really cant wait to haul my 5th wheel with this truck. Once I make that first trip I will update this review regarding the towing... A big thank you for Thompsons GMC in Placerville, CA for such a great purchasing experience. It’s been about a year since I purchased my GMC 3500 Denali and wanted to update my review. I still love this truck so much. I’ve towed my 5th wheel RV approximately 8000K miles. This truck tows my 5th wheel like a dream. The cooling system is definitely a 100% improvement over my 2008 while towing in the warmer weather. About the only thing I’d like to see is GM add more information to the heads up display (HUD) like your blind spot indicators. I’m glad we bought when we did because I hear that dealers are having a tough time receiving new trucks. Bottom line is this, I’d buy this truck all over again absolutely No Regrets!!!!

Incredible

Ron, 03/13/2020
Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

After waiting for several months and production delays I was finally able to get my hands on a 2020 3500 Denali DRW and I have to say that this truck was well worth the wait. It drives smoother than any truck I've ever owned and the safety features are incredible. I have absolutely no complaints and with it being a Denali there really isn't any more stuff I will need to add. (other than a fifth wheel hitch) I love the 10 speed transmission and the 6.6 diesel has more than enough HP and torque. GMC hit it out of the park!

Awesome truck

WFlanigan, 01/08/2021
SLT 4dr Crew Cab LB DRW (6.6L 8cyl 6A)

Best truck hands down !!! Work or play you’ll getter done as Larry says!!!

Ad
Build Your Sierra 3500 HD Denail
At a Glance:
  • 8 Colors
  • 2 Trims
  • $66,300starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next GMC
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.