List Price
$39,000

Used Sierra 2500HD for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Trailer Hauler

BG, 11/05/2018
Denali 4dr Crew Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

I purchased too pull our travel trailer. the old truck 2015 1500 struggled to keep up with highway speeds. This one pulls the trailer great no problem keeping up with Highway speeds. The only issue is the DEF requirements. about every thousand miles it takes a little more than a gallon to keep it topped off. Needs a better monitoring system. The diesel engine runs great and gets better fuel economy than the gas when pulling the trailer.

Awesome value / great truck

Ken Schiller, 11/19/2018
SLE 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Pulling my camper is great. Pulling large travel trailer is a dream. Hardly know it's back there. Great mpg. Diesel is great. Empty I'm getting 23 mpg. Pulling getting 15 mpg. Previous truck getting 9 mph. Rides real good. 5k miles on it now. No issues so far. My 2018 GMC Sierra 2500 HD crew cab has been just awesome. 22000miles on it now. It's boss on the open road. Hills are no problem. Rolls up down hills with ease. Other trucks going by are in passing gear mode. I'm purring down the road. I'd buy it again.

very pleased

rdsampson, 06/16/2018
SLT 4dr Crew Cab LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

i was able to purchest a gmc 2500 slt and it is the best buy i have had in long time thank you gmc.

stuck in the desert

Rahn, 07/08/2019
SLE 4dr Double Cab 4WD SB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

So this is a replacement of a Chevy 3500 I purchased (that was bought back after 18 months). Primary purpose of purchasing is to haul a tiny house (12K lbs) across country 2 x a year between CA and Carolinas. Have made trip 5 times across and broken down 3 x. Ugh. Currently sitting at a friends house in CA while truck remans unrepaired in AZ and have been waiting nearly 3 weeks for a replacement part (believe fuel pump) that they can't locate. Have had to incur hotel expenses as well as cost to tow my tiny house and additional expenses as being stuck out in desert. GM hasn't been helpful, took over a week to reach the GM rep who I called daily. Very frustrating after paying over $70K and it is the 2nd vehicle.

Beast of a truck. Couldn't be happier.

Getreal66, 07/07/2020
SLE 4dr Double Cab 4WD LB (6.0L 8cyl 6A)

Update: This is my tow vehicle. No issues at all. Very pleased with the truck.. Truck has been flawless so far. I haven't had any issues and it tows my camper with confidence.