Used 1995 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Sierra 1500 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Owner 23 of 26 years and this thing is bulletproof

95 GMC K1500 5point7, 03/11/2021
SLT 2dr Extended Cab 4WD LB (5.0L 8cyl naturally aspired 5M)

My dad originally bought this truck when I was almost 12, we took on every sports trip for years and years, and I've been driving it since I was in high school. Now over 230k miles, still on the original engine (5.7L), tranny (Automatic), and transfer case. I've had to replace the A/C system, a radiator, water pump, and wear parts. The astounding thing is this truck is not my daily driver, sometimes it will sit for weeks or months, cold weather even, and I turn the key and it starts right up every time. There is no way I would ever trade this for a new truck, this thing is perfect. I've had to do a lot of winter driving, I've driven AWD Audis, Volvos, and every 4WD American truck and this is the best vehicle I've ever driven in the snow. My favorite part is it will let you fishtail as much as you want and then if you really punch it, it will straighten right out. I will eventually spend the money to fix all the cosmetic issues (no real rust, just the paint is flaking and has some dents) and I will gladly spend whatever money necessary to keep it mechanically sound. I love this truck more than just about anything.