Used 2007 GMC Envoy Consumer Reviews

$7,900

Used Envoy for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Wonderful mid-size SUV

Robert, 08/18/2018
SLT 4dr SUV (4.2L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a very good vehicle for the 2 of us and our 2 dogs. Plenty of room and very comfortable. It rides high enough to see over many cars. I wish it had the "driver assistance features" available/standard on today's vehicles. As we've gotten older, we've found the running boards to be important. Our son has shown interest in getting this SUV when we are ready to move up. Might be soon!

The Pick Of The Bunch

Matty In California, 12/15/2007

The Envoy is great ride and good companion for the midern mom with kids. Even though it has it ups and downs.

2007 GMC Denali

carlapappy, 07/13/2008

I have to say, I went from a VW New Beetle to this beautiful GMC vehicle. I've only owned Chevy's in the past (excluding my short stint with the Bug), and I am so pleased that I purchased this SUV. No, the gas mileage isn't the greatest, but the satisfaction and pure enjoyment that I get out of driving everyday makes up for it. I hope to have this car well over the 100k mileage mark as I travel from duty station to duty station across the U.S. I am a proud owner of this GMC!

Great work vehicle

40yearfan, 01/24/2008

I just love this car. It's like driving a Cadillac on a GMC budget. Quiet, powerful and handles like a sports car. It stops on a dime, corners better than any SUV I've ever driven and sticks to the road like glue even on rain-slicked highways. With it's high body placement, I have no problem driving on construction sites and don't have to worry about driving through a heavily rocked area or up/down a dirt embankment. My last vehicle was a 2004 Buick Rainier. This is the same GM body but it is miles ahead of the Rainier in every catagory. If you want a truck with class and comfort, this is your ride.

gmc Professional Grade? ? ?

Jim Garrett, 07/27/2009

Drastic improvements needed with cup holders - terrible wind noise - larger brake pedal - seat belt B pillar should be adjustable. Good power good audio difficult GPS system throw it out and start over. Use Mapqwest as a model. Nice interior fit and finish. Easy to drive and park. Inadequate sn visor size Use same as Tahoe. In general its a pretty good car with all the goodies but definitely NOT professional grade.

I love my GMC Envoy Denali

Pat, 11/07/2009

I purchased my GMC Envoy Denali a year ago. I looked at the Acura, Lexus and other SUV's but decided I liked the extra room the Envoy offered. It had 20,000 miles on it and it came as a pre owned certified vehicle. I LOVE it so much. There's not one thing that I dislike about it. I'm so glad that I purchased the Denali model as it offers so many outstanding upgrades, it's worth every dime that I paid extra for the Denali model. I have had no problems and love everything about it. I also love the OnStar option. It provides so much for the monthly cost, I could not live without that either!!

Love The Ride

Cpersons, 02/04/2010

Leased this vehicle for 39 months and couldn't be happier! Love the ride love the dashboard, love everything! This car never gave me a problem, the only maintenance done was oil changes and tire rotation and car ran perfectly. I had to turn in the car 2 months ago and it was one of the worst days of my life! If your looking for a reliable suv this is the one to purchase

Yeah, I found what I was looking for!

Linda, 03/02/2007

Compared Rendezvous, Buick's new Acadia, and TrailBlazer. I was looking for smooth ride, and a vehicle that felt like if I step on the gas I wasn't taxing the vehicle. \As soon as I test drove this I said "this is it!" Traded a 2005 Nissan Pathfinder LE with 30000 miles, don't miss it at all! Tried some foreign models, never felt like I had a solid car. You must try this vehicle if you are looking for a SUV. Not too big, not too small. My husband liked it so much, he traded his 2006 Ford for a new GM Sierra. We will keep these for a long time. Both have the solid feel 40 somethings are looking for. Paid about the same as low and mid end foreign vehicles. Got better ride and quality.

HighlyRecommend Envoy

Orange County Cali, 04/05/2007

I would highly recommend purchasing an Envoy Denali. I test drove a Toyota, Honda, and Nissan and were really dissapointed their quality of exterior styling, ride and handling, and est EPA. I love the 100,000 warranty, XM satellite radio and how quietly it drives with all that power!

Recommend Envoy

Shuttle Bus, 03/30/2007

I would absolutely recommend an Envoy. The guy on the next review who can't figure out the NAV should take a second and read the owners manual. My 8 year old read the manual and figured out the NAV in 10 minutes. I have not had one problem with my Envoy. The quality is outstanding and it drives excellent. Compared to the Toyota, my Envoy is affordable, looks great, and I feel very safe driving it. GMC gives me a 100,000 mile warranty, and sends someone to fix my flat tire, for free! Now that's professional grade.

51050