Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Canyon for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
    4 out of 5 stars

Almost a perfect truck.

RjPiet, 05/05/2016
    SLE 4dr Extended Cab SB (2.9L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this truck about 3 years ago.It had about 53000 miles and now it has 57000 miles which included 2 trips from Raleigh NC to Chicago Il. I love this truck and feel safe weather it be traveling through the mountains or just short trips. The only reason I need to sell this truck is because of the jump seats in back.It was fine for my wife and I but once the grandkids came around it is not feasible for child carriers or small children since they are not high enough to see out the side rear window.But I would use extra pillows to help that along. Other than that I would drive this truck cross country and feel very safe. So now I need to sell this truck because I need a full rear back seat and it will cost me more to get a crew cab and I am sure I will have to get an older model truck but the wife is the boss.

Also Consider
    7 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
    Check out current offers on the GMC Canyon Elevation
    View Offers
    GMC.com
    *The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. See your GMC dealer for details.