Used 2014 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews - 27 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 GMC Acadia Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Acadia model:

AC
By Angelica

2014 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I bought my GMC Acadia Denali brand new and within the year the AC went out. Both the front the the rear evaporaters. They supposedly fixed it under warranty. It worked for a year and then went out again. They said they fixed it again, but I think they just added Freon because it went out again. I’m on the 5th time taking it in, but it’s not under warranty. They told me they couldn’t find anything wrong with it. I would not recommend the Acadia or traverse. I have friends who have the same issues with both cars.

Almost minivan.
By Sam

2014 GMC Acadia SLT-1 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

A good family car.

Perfect Family Vehicle!
By Jake

2014 GMC Acadia Denali 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We purchased a 2014 GMC Acadia Denali with 37k mile for my wife about a month ago. We haven’t had time to see overall reliability, but so far so good. We will be taking it on a trip this weekend that’s about a 7 hour drive and we are looking forward to it! It has plenty of space, great entertainment, great comfortablity, great handling, great interior and over all we love it! Perfect for a family of four!

Love my Acadia
By Naynay

2014 GMC Acadia SLE-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I love my 2014 Acadia. I am getting 21-22 mpg in town. Haven't had it on the road yet. Ride is great and so roomy. I have 8 grandkids and room for most. It is beautiful inside and out. Handles beautifully. No complaints so far😀

Nicest car/suv we've ever owned
By Klu32

2014 GMC Acadia SLT-2 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

We were lucky enough to find what we were looking for in august of 2015 and it only had 8000 miles on it. It is by far the nicest vehicle we have owned. It replaced a 2002 Ford Explorer Limited with just about 100,000 miles on it. Loved the ford but it ate gas like a starved pig. The Acadia gets 19 plus around town and 23 on the road.and it's never been back at the dealer except for oil changes and to get it washed which was free.
Currently have 24000 miles on the vehicle and nothing has changed, Love the car/suv.