2018 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

A superb update to a great car
By James Walker

2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

The tweaks to the 2018 Mustang make it a true performance machine. The back seats are completely useless as seats, so expect that up front, otherwise a truely fun, powerful car.

First Time Mustang Owner
By Gerald

2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought the Ford Mustang Ecoboost. It comes well equipped even in the basic options (without the premium package) It handles exceedingly well. The exterior styling is fabulous. Sometimes I come into the garage at night just to look at the car. The trunk is spacious. I am still getting use to the entertainment technology options. The Ford Sync technology is very helpful especially since my State has a "hands free" law with regard to cell phone usage. I feel like I got a lot of car for my money. I am very pleased with this Pony!

Mid-life crisis car
By Michael

2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Always liked and wanted a Mustang. Kids are grown and wife said if you really want one let’s look. Found a magnetic gray one with ecoboost and 101A package. It gave me SYNC 3 with the big screen radio without having to get the premium package since I did not want leather. Drove home 6 hours after getting it and got 33-34 mpg going 70-75, not bad for a 310 hp Mustang.

Ruby Vaby
By George Vaiciunas

2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a high performance car that requires total control with concentration a must at all times. This car should not be purchased by people in poor health as it requires agility to get in and out all the time. A very good performer on the road. Ford has done an excellent job. The Ecoboost really drives close to a V-8 engine. A tribute to Ford Engineering.

FANTASTIC Sports Car for PRICE!!!
By George Martin

2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

Get a Performance Package GT Premium with leather interior and you'll never regret it!! Lots of FUN and EASY to drive (I have the manual 6-speed).VERY QUIET interior! EXCELLENT FIT and FINISH, NO cheap interior materials!! I have major lower back issues and find this car EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE to drive with the premium leather, heated/cooled seats ( I've put 13,500 mi. on it in 3 months!). HANDLING and COMFORT is excellent WITHOUT the " Magna-Ride" suspension! Reliability is NOT an issue and I have peace of mind with the "Warranty Forever" that I got for FREE from Jess Ford in Grand Coulee,Wa.!! Ford did a SUPER FANTASTIC job KEEPING THE PRICE DOWN on this SUPERB car for what they did to it, to give us the PLEASURE OF BEATING UP ON CAMERO'S ALL DAY LONG!!!