2018 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Badass Mustang
By Dennis Mashek

2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This car is very fast and loud!

Everything it's supposed to be
By The Penguin

2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Convertible (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

This is probably the most upscale, best performing Mustang Ford has offered. It could easily be a Thunderbird if there was a market for it. It's fast - really fast. Puts my 1968 Mustang 390GT to shame (as I remember it). Only improvement I can think of is that I would like more control over the stiffness of the ride. I'd like to use the "sport" suspension with the engine calibration of the sport setting, but still be in normal." (Something like my 1989 CougarXR-7 - a switch on the console.

Loving this car!
By Charles Greenwell

2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I think I got the last Mustang convertible left in the state of Texas having the color I wanted [Royal Crimson], with the equipment [Ecoboost, auto trans., navigation] & packages [Pony, Smart & Safe] I wanted, & nothing that I did not want & wasn't willing to pay for. I was glad to have found it [Thanks, Edmunds!] & willing to drive to the dealership [Auto Nation Ford] in Arlington, TX, to see it, drive it, & trade for it. I wasn't sure I'd be happy without the V-6 engine I had on my previous Mustangs, but I've no complaints with the Ecoboost 4. Plenty of power, 10-speed automatic, & good gas mileage.

A superb update to a great car
By James Walker

2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium 2dr Coupe (5.0L 8cyl 6M)

The tweaks to the 2018 Mustang make it a true performance machine. The back seats are completely useless as seats, so expect that up front, otherwise a truely fun, powerful car.

First Time Mustang Owner
By Gerald

2018 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I bought the Ford Mustang Ecoboost. It comes well equipped even in the basic options (without the premium package) It handles exceedingly well. The exterior styling is fabulous. Sometimes I come into the garage at night just to look at the car. The trunk is spacious. I am still getting use to the entertainment technology options. The Ford Sync technology is very helpful especially since my State has a "hands free" law with regard to cell phone usage. I feel like I got a lot of car for my money. I am very pleased with this Pony!