2017 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews - 53 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Ford Mustang Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Mustang model:

Most fun l’ve had driving a car
By Wilson

2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Had a love affair with the Mustang Convertible since high school, so when l went out on the hunt for a new car...the Mustang it was! I looked for a black paint, leather seat, premium ecoboost and l found my car at South Bay Ford using the Edmunds site. There were a lot of apps that l used to look or this beauty, but Edwards proved to me the most reliable source. I used the ad Edmunds provided for the car and shopped and called other dealers to see if they had anything similar or comparable to that. When l went to South Bay, l was confident with the price and deal that l was willing to pay. Cal Worthington offered 700.00 less just to drive to their lot and l used that tidbit to parlay a better deal for my dream car. When l had the auto in my hands, of course l put the top down and had the most fun l’ve had driving a car. I had transferred my SiriusXM subscription to the mobile and now l can listen to tunes whilst l travel around with the top down and living the fantasy! The car handles like a pro with 8 inch wide wheels that allow it to hug the road while turning and driving on curvy stretches. All and all, l’m very happy with the whole transaction and have a big thank you to the Edmunds team!

Most fun car I have ever driven & ive had a lot
By John T. Cupp

2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I never thought I would buy a ford. Just because I always thought they were unreliable. When I went shopping for a sports car the mustang premium 2.3 turbo was in the right price range and is a beautiful car. I love it now especially with the top down in the wind blowing over my face. It's not so bad in the heat either because you can crank the air conditioner up and roll the windows up and leave the top down. The seats are heated and cooled so that helps also. The model I got was used and has all the options on it except memory seats and the Blindspot safety and a couple other things but I'm very pleased with it only had it for six weeks now.

Topless extravaganza
By William

2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost Premium 2dr Convertible (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I love my car. I bought it about a month ago. I love the air conditioned seats on driver and passenger side. Dual temp control, awesome sound system. Power seats up front (both sides). The most fun you can have with your clothes on. I got the 4 cylinder turbo, plenty of power and great gas mileage. I wouldn’t trade it for anything else. My wife and I cruise up ou down the coast every weekend. Everywhere we go, someone comments on how beautiful it is. I purchased it a year old, so it’s already broken in, and affordable.

Make you noticeable
By Alfonso

2017 Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2dr Coupe (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

That they will not regreat.

Nothing but junk!!!!!!
By Daniel

2017 Ford Mustang V6 2dr Coupe (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 1st new car. I'm 41, and didn't know anything about credit when I was young. I suffered for that for a long time. I finally got into the position to get my something I really wanted. I've had it 12 days and today I had to put it in the shop. The trans is bad. Motor has lost horsepower. Bad vibrations and metal on metal grinding noises. I took it to the dealer where they said they can't get to it till the 1st of the week. They won't give me a loaner until they diagnose the problem. I have purchased many used Ford's and have always loved them, but now I wished I would have looked at challenger. Thanks ford for making my 1st new car experience a nightmare!