Skip to main content

Used Mustang for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

My mustang

1996 mustang gt, 05/27/2010
1996 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This mustang still has not given me any problems since I bought it. Even at 14 years old. I expected it to have give me at least some problems.

96 GT. Wonderful car

TheChief, 02/29/2016
1996 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

This is a very wonderful car. Mine is a V8 4.6. It's not the fastest of the Mustangs but it definitely gets up and moves. I recommend this vehicle

3.88 out of 5 stars

I'm selling it!

bordasel_1708, 07/20/2008
1996 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I have had my mustang for a year and 3 months. It had 89,000 miles when I bought it and it now has 99,000. Since I've had it I had to put new spark plugs, a frame bushing ball joint, belt, a/c clutch, ignition, and also have had it aligned twice. The seats that came in it were ugly. But I put seats from a 99 Mustang in them which look really nice. I have magnaflow dual exhaust on it (which sounds great), and traded in the 15" rims for 17", got a new sonic blue paint job, custom taillights and headlights. Which have made it a good looking car that turns heads. It has been reliable and has never broken down. Overall it is a decent car.

4.38 out of 5 stars

I'm loving it

Dave, 11/28/2007
1996 Ford Mustang 2dr Coupe

I love my stang. I put aftermarket exhaust, air intake with K&N filter, electronic distributor, thicker spark plug wires and better spark plugs. Very fun to drive and sounds great with true dual exhaust!

4.88 out of 5 stars

Excellent car

rainydal, 03/23/2008
1996 Ford Mustang GT 2dr Coupe

I love my Stang! I bought it five years ago, and have sped around in it everyday. It handles great in snow and rain considering it is rear wheel drive. Today a drunk driver smashed it up and I am so depressed.

12345...10