Used 1997 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Mustang SVT Cobra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Still Perfect After All These Years

REG, 10/31/2009
2dr Convertible

I bought my Cobra convertible new and, outside of a fresh paint job, the only expenditures beyond scheduled maintenance have been tires, battery, and spark plug wires. It looks great, sounds great, rides great, makes me feel great. My best all-time automotive investment in which I plan to be buried (close by, at least).

Bryan's Cobra

bryanscobra, 04/18/2007
2dr Convertible

Great car. Lots of power and though it does have a loose rear end, it is fast and fun to drive, and has the looks inside and out.

Cobra Fun

William Cobra, 11/23/2007
2dr Convertible

Driving the Mustang Cobra is one big kick. It has adequate power, maybe more than adequate, and it handles like it was on rails. It is fun driving on the winding mountain highways. It has the power to pass and the stability to handle the corners withease. All in all it is a great car.

Second time is even better.

David Figueroa, 01/18/2008
2dr Convertible

In 1997 I bought a new Cobra coupe, for some insane reason I sold it. Ten years later I came to my senses and bought a 97 Cobra convertable. I blew 10 years of driving fun. I regret that I ever sold my coupe, except for the fact that now I have found another beautiful rio red convertable that just makes my day when I drive her. I used to rave about the 97 Cobra as the prettiest and baddest car on the road, now, again I know that I was right.

first on race day

9t7 cobra, 06/20/2009
2dr Convertible

luv the car, fun to drive, going to install 3.90s to get a little off the line jump. the whole family luvs it , have to fight the wife for the keys. sounds great. the conv. top leaks at the windshield near the ends. glad its garaged.