Skip to main content

Used Fusion for Sale
Select your model:
12345...25

See Edmunds pricing data

Has Your Car's Value Changed?

Used car values are constantly changing. Edmunds lets you track your vehicle's value over time so you can decide when to sell or trade in.

Price history graph example

Pros
Cons
4.88 out of 5 stars

Fusion SE 2.0T Ecoboost

g0west, 03/27/2013
2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

The Fusion has a smooth ride and a supremely quiet cabin. I am getting 29 mpg highway and 24 mpg mixed driving with the 2.0L Ecoboost. The leather seats in SE trim are styled differently than those in the Titanium; but they are every bit as comfortable. I don't get the complaints about My Ford Touch -- it is logical enough and the Bluetooth works flawlessly. Overall, the 2.0 litre Fusion SE has been a very satisfying, fun car to drive. My last three cars were a Volvo S80, Volvo 960 and Porsche 911SC.

Not a bad little 4-banger

spocklives, 02/03/2016
2013 Ford Fusion S 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

First of all, this is a 4cyl, and it's going to shift like a 4cyl. The difference is in the EcoBoost engine. When getting on the highway, this thing really has a lot of pep and get-up-and-go. The ride is so comfortable I've had people say it rides like a Merc, very smooth, very nice. My one major complaint is with the SYNC and Bluetooth features. They're not 100% reliable and don't work properly all the time. Mine has a tendency to get "stuck" after reading a text message and I have to switch the radio on and off again to reset it. It doesn't always hear my voice properly when telling it simple stuff like, "call dad".... did you say, call vet? Call dad..... did you say, call Frank? I don't have a funny accent either... I speak perfect English. Defeats the purpose of hands-free when I have to stop and look at my phone to find the contact I want my car to call. Yes, we're spoiled, 5 years ago this didn't exist. The transmission sometimes has problems finding the right gear to sit in on inclines, but it's active assist on the descent saves your brakes and makes up for it. My husband is 6'1" and 250lbs, he fits in the front seats very comfortably, not so much in the back though. I feel bad when I have to stick him back there in favor of my mother. :) You can literally fit 9 bodies in the trunk, don't ask me how I know that. I'm not 100% comfortable with an electronic parking brake, if that's one thing I could change on this car, that would be priority.

5 out of 5 stars
4.88 out of 5 stars

So far loving my new Fusion!

cruzefan2, 02/04/2013
2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I upgraded my Chevy Cruze to a Ford Fusion Ecoboost 1.6L about a week and a half ago. I was wanting a roomier car. The Fusion drives very nice. The interior is very quiet! About the only noise you hear is the engine getting up to speed. So far as far as fuel mileage I just took a trip over the weekend and on 65-70 mph interstate roads I got 29.8 MPG but I only have 600 miles on the vehicle so I'm assuming this will only get better. Does anyone else have the 1.6L Ecoboost and what are you getting for mileage? The only recommendation I would have is the passenger seat sits a little low to the ground so maybe have height adjustable seats? Other than that no complaints about the car!

4.75 out of 5 stars

2013 Fusion SE 1.6 MANUAL/Clutch

danlvegas, 02/22/2013
2013 Ford Fusion SE 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 6A)

I've had the car for two months and am VERY happy with it. The car is very impressive: 1. Handling is fantastic, handles really well: cornering, brakes, acceleration, all great, and the 1.6 EcoBoost is plenty strong. It came with Michelins. 2. It is wisper quiet, easy to use the InSync car phone feature. 3. Styling I love - looks sharp. Ordered it Titanium White (extra). 4. I am getting the mileage advertised, but I have the manual transmition SE. I'm probably one of a handful of owners who have the Fusion with a stick. 5. Came fully operational - perfect - from the factory. Nothing was wrong/broken. Maybe I was lucky hearing some reports, but not a thing was out of place.

4.38 out of 5 stars

Still a few design flaws

ashburner, 02/19/2013
2013 Ford Fusion Titanium 4dr Sedan w/EcoBoost (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm a huge car fan, and I get a new car every 10 months or so. I decided to give Ford a try, as I have never owned one before. The car drives very nicely. Super quiet inside, at least as quiet as my 2011 Infiniti M37s. The interior is comfortable, but takes a little getting used to. Rear seat leg room is not the greatest. 2.0T engine is good. Definitely torque steer and turbo boost delay if you step on it but not a problem day to day. Love the Sync system and the LCD's. Driving anything else seems almost archaic. Stereo is great, especially the quality from the HD radio. Gas mileage is still up for debate but seems good. Did a 50 mile trip at 65mph and averaged 34.2.

12345...25