Used 2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews - 28 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Ford Fiesta Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Fiesta model:

Hardly ever left the shop...
By Disappointed

2015 Ford Fiesta SE 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

This review is based on owning the car for 3 years and 32k miles. Needless to say, I had so many quality issues that I did not feel comfortable owning the car past the warranty expiration and sold it a week after the warranty expired. It had countless issues, and overall I have spent at least 6 months of my total ownership driving the car with an issue, in the shop, or attempting to get the dealership to fix the issue multiple times. I have owned Fords my whole life and everyone in my family has only owned Ford products, and this is by far the worst vehicle Ford makes. A summary of the issues I had are: (1) The first week of ownership, the dashboard did not line up with trim pieces, and couldn't be fixed. When peering at the top of the dashboard, you could see the a/c vent hoses through the gaps. The carpet covering the trunk was loose and flapped around. The first time I laid the rear seats down, the entire seat cover ripped and ruined the cushion, requiring a full replacement of the rear seats. (2) The driver's side tweeter speaker was replaced twice and was failing again when I sold it. (3) The passenger seat squeaked in turns and required full replacement. (4) Volume knob on the infotainment system stopped working and constantly turned down the volume. (5) Trim pieces under the dashboard fell out. (6) The trim on the outside passenger window came loose and ruined the laminate that makes the window trim matte finish. Took 3 months and 4 trips to the dealer to properly fix. (7) The driver's seat was discolored and was beginning to rip. Luckily, I avoided the major transmission issues that plague the PowerShift transmission, and I never had any mechanical issues, but interior quality was so bad, I was afraid to continue owning the car! MPG and low fuel costs were a high point, on road trips I managed almost 50MPG! The Bluetooth was also extremely quick to connect and always worked the way it should. Because of this car, I don't think I could ever own a Ford again, which is just so unfortunate for someone who loved the brand and their products.

Nice car
By Edgar

2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Initial cost

Great Car
By Paul Newman

2015 Ford Fiesta ST 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Remember, the ST is a car of sport and performance - a driver’s car. It’s fast, nimble, and reliable! Great value.

MY FORD FIESTA
By Tigertug

2015 Ford Fiesta S 4dr Sedan (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

The car has performed well, but I had to replace the passenger seat belt, and recently the check engine light came on,,,The car's reliability may be poor.

I love my Fiesta Titanium!
By Janice

2015 Ford Fiesta Titanium 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Fiesta Titanium brand new in August of 2014. It's loaded with goodies you would never expect on a subcompact car. Mine has everything but a sunroof, just because they annoy me. I've read that other people have had trouble with the Sync, but mine starts up automatically when I start the car. One of the best things about this car is the headroom. I'm tall, and my head scrapes the roof of most subcompacts. Not my car - there's plenty of clearance. The front seats are roomy and comfortable. I rarely have anybody in the back seat, but while they aren't made for your average NBA player, they'll do for short trips with short people. When I put the back seats down, I am amazed at how much cargo I can cram in there. I once got a complete patio set back there. But someone who needs lots of room for people and cargo is looking at the wrong kind of car. What I love about my Fiesta Titanium is the inside feels like a luxury car, the outside is sporty, it's absolutely reliable, and a blast to drive. I've always leased cars in the past, but it was love at first test drive with this baby, so I bought it. The styling is still equivalent to new cars, in fact mine still looks better!