Used 2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-350 Super Duty model:

2014 Ford F350 XL SRW 4x4 6.2L Reg. Cab
By 12345678910

2014 Ford F-350 Super Duty Regular Cab XL 2dr Regular Cab 4WD LB DRW (6.2L 8cyl 6A)

2014 Ford F350 XL SRW 4x4 Superduty 6.2L gas, 4.30 gearing, regular cab. The vinyl seats are very comfortable and easy to clean, as well as the vinyl floor covering. The truck tows heavy trailers well, and rides decent for being a one ton. I haven't had any reliabillity issues with my truck yet. There is a few things that I don't care for about my truck. 1. The brake pedal feel. The truck has always had a soft pedal and the brakes never seem to have the stopping power that I'd expect with four wheel disk brakes. I took it to Ford about my concerns with the brakes and they claimed that there wasn't anything wrong with the brake system on my truck. I even bleed the brakes myself to try to get a firmer brake pedal, but with no avail. 2. The drive-by-wire gas pedal doesn't seem to be very responsive, and doesn't seem to give me full power under wide open throttle exceleration. 3. One thing that I hate about my truck is, while engine braking down a steep mountain trail in low range in first gear, if you touch the gas pedal, the truck will stop engine braking and the truck's computer will start racing the engine up to 5,000 rpms without any input from the driver. So now I need to use the truck's lacklustre brakes to slow down a racing motor, downhill with 4.30 gears. I find this to be highly annoying and can be dangerous at the sametime. 4. The All Season tires that came standard with my truck, sucks in the snow and sand. All Terrain tires is highly recommended by me, if you tend to drive off-road and/or live in where it snows. 5. The lack of storage space. The truck's glove box is too small, has no map pockets on the doors, and the inside storage of the center console is useless. My conclusion is, I like this truck, it does the things that I need out of a pickup.