Used 1999 Ford F-250 Extended Cab Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used F-250 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

1999 Ford F-250 Lariat 4WD SB

ronkster44, 05/09/2004
Lariat 4dr Extended Cab SB

This truck has been by far the best truck I have ever driven.

great vehicle

wowhatarush, 08/12/2004
XLT 4dr Extended Cab SB

This is a great vehicle. I am 100% happy with it.

like a rock

devyn_hogan, 01/18/2012
XLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

only a couple small problems with it, the factory transmition was replaced (under warranty) in about a month from buying. and that is about it. will haul just about anything, i had a huge almost 40 foot camper with loft on top, (not a ultra light, normal hitch) going up a hill, when the old antifreeze (scratch that, ancient) decides to use the overflow hose. they placed the end right on top of the exhaust. wasn't pretty, but it made it the rest of the way. then we towed a large shed behind it. one story tall, all wood. diddent even notice it was there. now it plows the drivway, 9 foot plow and it pushes anything. love it

Big Blue

sdscott, 05/20/2004
XLT 4dr Extended Cab 4WD SB

The F250 has performed as a child- hauler and car-hauler. It has gotten us through the snow in winter and the air conditioning blows cold in the summer. The 7.3L diesel has had few mechanical problems.

Great Truck

Nehodamd, 09/14/2008
XLT 4dr Extended Cab SB

This is a very good truck. I only have the 4.6L V8 but the performance is still good. I get 22 MPG with mixed city and highway driving with the a/c on! I was never a fan a ford but now i own one i'll never go back. This truck even with only 2WD can go anywhere i ask it too. I don't go off roading but I have taken it a few places other trucks would have gotten stuck.