Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews

Used F-150 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...24

Pros
Cons
4.38 out of 5 stars

Beautiful Truck

Mountain Man, 11/16/2006
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Lariat F150 was the nicest designed truck we drove. The interior was extremely nice and beat its competitors hands down. It's very well appointed truck but we have taken it into the mountains on some very tight 4WD trails and it has been a great off-road truck. We will primarily using the truck for hauling large items and off-roading to get to quiet places in the mountains. If we were more interested in towing, the F-150 may not have been in play. From a quality/reliability perspective, we thought the Tundra had the edge but we were convinced the Ford would last for a very long time. We have had great success with Fords in the past.

No Regrets

arbor-master, 01/17/2007
FX2 4dr SuperCab Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love this truck, fun to drive, looks professional bidding jobs for my tree service, yet fun to drive anywhere.

5 out of 5 stars

Problems

2007ford, 10/14/2011
XLT 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this truck 4 years ago and I had only one problem and the dealership doesn't hear it. When I start from a cold start not everytime but most of the time the truck hesitates, makes a clicking noise and then a loud pop. After that it takes off and won't do it again the rest of the day. The popping sounds like it is coming from the hubs but with the hesitaten I wonder if it is the motor or transmission but they can't get it to do it so they won't break nothing down to check it any suggestions.

Ford F150 Lariat

slim1950, 10/21/2014
Lariat 4dr SuperCab 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought my truck new, have over 120,000 on it. Have had every oil change done with Joe Machens in Columbia MO. Have not had any problems with my truck at all. It is a great truck.

Old girls name is Pearl

Brian O'Neal, 03/13/2016
Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought her at 130k miles. Now has 233k miles. I put Mobil 1 synerthic in every 5k miles. Great truck !!

4 out of 5 stars