Used 2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews - 112 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love my Ford F-15
By KingRanch Owner

2007 Ford F-150 King Ranch 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

What more can I say. I love this truck. The only drawback would be the replacing the 100,000 mile spark plugs requiring a special tool to remove.

It only gets better with time.
By craig

2007 Ford F-150 FX4 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Do You Think It Would Help? ..... Nice Trunk/Cargo space.....Nice for trips.....Need hard, Tonneau cover.

Old girls name is Pearl
By Brian O'Neal

2007 Ford F-150 Lariat 4dr SuperCrew 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Bought her at 130k miles. Now has 233k miles.
I put Mobil 1 synerthic in every 5k miles.
Great truck !!

Imagine That
By beltbuckle2003

2007 Ford F-150 XLT 4dr SuperCab Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I bought this vehicle from Tinker AFB Okc, Okl...thru a dealer in Cheney,Kansas, it had 22,500 miles on it ( 09-25-2014). The bed inside the truck was beat up by dry- wallers, so I put a liner in and it looks new now, (and a Toneau cover). Was sad to hear about the cam phasers after I bought it. So, I kept it in hopes I can trade it off when the truck gets 65,000 miles on it...another 2 years probably, ( 39,250 miles now). The gas mileage is around 15-19 .not bad for the 5.4 . everything works great, and I guess, by all the bad reviews I have a 1 in a million truck that is OK...have more problems with the dealer..in the oil changes, and tire rotation, than anything. I rotate the tires ( LT275R70-17- Firestone- 10 ply) every other oil change, 4,000 miles....fyi...Federal Electrical Inspector-Kingman, Kansas...

worst truck I have ever owned.
By voeter01

2007 Ford F-150 STX 4dr SuperCab Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

When I bought this truck it was three years old and had 52000 miles on it. Sense I bought this truck I have had to have the intake manifold replaced it cracked and leaked water all over the engine,shorting out the spark plugs. The alternator burned out. The starter motor went bad.The rubber seal around the windshield has started falling apart and leaking. The interior is falling apart. The instrument panel cluster has gone bad, which I have not had fixed because of the cost. When I bought this truck I considered Ford as the best truck built. Now I would never buy another one! The truck now has 108000 miles on it. Ford has refused to acknowledge they have had any problems.