Used 2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews - 66 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Im a believer now. Built Ford Tuff
By dsd

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I was going to trade it in the other day for an 11 but decided to keep it AGAIN. Do all the usual and required maintenance and the 5.4 Triton just keeps on going. No oil leaks and the air is blowing cold. I added the Lucas extended mileage treatment and the cold start knock went away. I'm putting another 900 bucks in it today. Tie rods and rear pinion gasket and a new serpentine belt. I expect another 35 k out of this truck easily. just under 209k now. Paid $7500 for it over 2 years ago and did some break work , front end ball joints and 2 tires. VALUE

My f 150
By bigleo

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love this truck . Bought it used with 158k on it . Previous owner was meticulous with it . Amsoil and filter oil changed every 7k miles . Interior is roomy and comfortable . Design is blah , very plain . Like GM and Dodge cockpits better . Have an Slt Lariat Crew cab . have a KN cold air intake ( installed by previous owner ) but I am troubled by the gas mileage . I drive about 70 mph on the highway with cruise constantly . I am only getting 14 and change per gallon . Whats going on . Previous owner swears he was getting 15-18 depending on howhe drove. I do not get into the gas and rarely go over 2k on the tach . Any suggestions ?have the 5.4

roominess and ride

dashboard design

Great trucks
By nlambert182

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I dont know why I can't choose the 5.4L engine as an option but it's what mine came with.
I've owned a lot of these trucks and you just cannot break them.
I bought this one with 85k miles on it.
The only thing ever replaced were coil packs and an alternator.
Aside from that the truck runs flawlessly.
I would recommend these to anyone.

Reliability Power Comfort

Wong56
By wong56

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have the Ford F-150, 5.4L with 260 horsepower. This truck is a excellent truck for everyday drives and purposes, it starts on the coldest days no matter how cold the day is and it can plow through snow like a mad machine,the only problem i had with this truck is the traction is not very good in the winter weather. The favorite thing i like to do with this truck is its great for drifting and havingfun also.

Over the wall
By Pat Cunningham

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My family and I love ours so much we named the truck "Rocket". Not because it's really fast but because of "The Little Einstein's" rocket ship. Always there, ready for action and it won't let you down. This is my 3rd Ford truck and only sold my 2nd because we had another child on the way and a Super Crew was needed. It is roomy, sits up nice and is comfortable on long trips. One was 2,000 miles and another with 1,400 averaging 22 mpg on both trips with a 3.55 rear gear. Overall, I'm sure I will buy another F-150 when that time comes.

Dependable and Beautiful. Only been back to the dealer once and that was for a tire rim issue (flaw) and that was resolved that day. Great Dealer Service.

Putting the cup holders where they are easy to get to and/or not in the way of anything. Better around town fuel economy would be nice also.