Used 2003 Ford Excursion Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Excursion for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Excursion Rocks!

Lakerat, 10/13/2003
Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (7.3L 8cyl Turbodiesel 4A)

I average 19 mpg on the highway, 16 stop & go, and can carry everybody and their stuff! This is a terrific vehicle, and the diesel is quieter than I expected.

Best SUV Around

Ed Riley, 03/01/2005
Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is my second Excursion. We have traveled nationwide with a family of six and all were comfortable. It handles great in mountains or deserts. I get about 20 mpg on the highway and 15 mpg in town.

I LOVE my Excursion!

Carrie Mullen, 03/01/2005
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

The Excursion is so comfortable! The 7 people in my family, including 2 teenagers, fit wonderfully in this vehicle. Road trips are a breeze! It takes a little time to get used to parking this beast, but it's well worth the effort. I am saddened that this vehicle will not be made after 2005.

Luxury at it's best

MrC, 11/07/2003
Limited Rwd 4dr SUV (6.8L 10cyl 4A)

Since I bought my 2002 Ford Excursion, I love to travel in it, because of it's safety rating, and comfort. It handles good, and has power to spare. The gas mileage isn't to bad for the size and weight of the vehicle. It is big enough to carry my whole family in comfort, along with anything we may want to take along. It has the power to pull most trailers without any problem. Suspension a little stiff on rough roads, but still rides good.

2003 Excursion 6.0L

dancon, 11/26/2003
Limited 4WD 4dr SUV (6.0L 8cyl Turbodiesel 5A)

I purchased this vehicle because the other one's, Hummer,Suburban,Explorer,etc. have all downsized the interior room. My head hit the ceiling on almost all the other ones.