Skip to main content

$32,750

Save as much as $1,998
Select your trim:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love the Edge

CJenC, 06/05/2021
2021 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I recently purchased a 2021 Ford Edge SEL AWD fully loaded. I was originally considering the Bronco Sport but it is a little too small for my needs. So I decided to take the Edge out for a test drive. I was really taken by surprise! I am absolutely in love with this vehicle. It comes with great safety features. The interior is very spacious and comfortable. The seats are super supportive and the active x material is easy to clean. I find the layout very well thought out and intuitive. There is soft touch material throughout the cabin. 12 inch infotainment Sync 4 system is awesome. Love the wireless Apple car play. The turbo 2.0L is peppy. I have to travel up some steep hills and the Edge glides right on up without strain. No issues merging on the interstate either. Would I go drag racing with it? Probably not, then again I wouldn’t take a midsize suv on the strip. The storage is awesome. I also love the panoramic moon roof. It is a pleasure to drive, has excellent road manners, great technology and amazing storage. It might not be a perfect SUV according to the critics but it is the perfect SUV for me.

Transmission issues

Epilepsy Fighter, 06/11/2021
2021 Ford Edge ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

We have had our 2021 Edge in the shop for about a week now. The engine stalled on us multiple times. The dealership replaced one part, but it is still getting stuck shifting between gears. Only 2000 miles.

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

Living on the Edge

James R. Welter, 12/03/2021
2021 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Love this car (2021 SUV) smooth, quite ride I basically have the standard stuff, blind spot signal, lane guidance etc. I would prefer a gear shift vs the wheel which most new cars now have. My 2014 Escape had more voice commands available. Other then that so far it's a great 500 miles). They don't have my model listed (SE front wheel drive).

Hard to let go!

Garvic, 03/13/2022
2021 Ford Edge ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

Have a loaded 2019 edge st, full load. Excellent vehicle. No issues so far 65k or 40k miles. My lease is now up and i was thinking of what to get? So far I’m considering another Edge ST or perhaps a Toyota Highlander. For the money I dont think you can beat the Edge if your ok with 5 seats and the other features. Ive had 4 edges and 5 explorers and only 1 problem with the 2010 Edge. Not bad!

Love the Edge still.

Denis Vandale, 01/16/2022
updated 07/29/2022
2021 Ford Edge SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

Very smooth ride and adequate power. Better fuel economy than promised. The sound system is very good except for low bass, but there's no sub woofer. Only minor gripe is a rattle in the dash when the car is cold. UPDATE: Attractive, roomy, decent fuel economy. Wish it had cooled seats.