2021 Ford Edge SUV Consumer Reviews

$32,750

Save as much as $1,519
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Love the Edge

CJenC, 06/05/2021
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I recently purchased a 2021 Ford Edge SEL AWD fully loaded. I was originally considering the Bronco Sport but it is a little too small for my needs. So I decided to take the Edge out for a test drive. I was really taken by surprise! I am absolutely in love with this vehicle. It comes with great safety features. The interior is very spacious and comfortable. The seats are super supportive and the active x material is easy to clean. I find the layout very well thought out and intuitive. There is soft touch material throughout the cabin. 12 inch infotainment Sync 4 system is awesome. Love the wireless Apple car play. The turbo 2.0L is peppy. I have to travel up some steep hills and the Edge glides right on up without strain. No issues merging on the interstate either. Would I go drag racing with it? Probably not, then again I wouldn’t take a midsize suv on the strip. The storage is awesome. I also love the panoramic moon roof. It is a pleasure to drive, has excellent road manners, great technology and amazing storage. It might not be a perfect SUV according to the critics but it is the perfect SUV for me.

Transmission issues

Epilepsy Fighter, 06/11/2021
ST 4dr SUV AWD (2.7L 6cyl Turbo 7A)

We have had our 2021 Edge in the shop for about a week now. The engine stalled on us multiple times. The dealership replaced one part, but it is still getting stuck shifting between gears. Only 2000 miles.

2 out of 5 stars
2 out of 5 stars

Edge Perfect

Planet Ford, 08/31/2021
SEL 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I’ve had an Edge for almost 9 years, It was time for a née one!

My yacht

Pamela bond, 09/25/2021
SEL 4dr SUV (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A)

I love the way it handles