2018 Ford EcoSport Consumer Reviews - 12 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford EcoSport Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EcoSport model:

Titanium is Great
By Keith Tatro

2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Traded a 2017 fusion SE it was a good choice and i love the way it drives

Fun car
By Derrik

2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

The biggest negative I hear about this vehicle is it’s slow acceleration. It isn’t a race car, that is true, but it accelerates at a good steady pace. I just know I won’t be passing a slow car on a two lane road unless I have lots of clearance. The car is comfortable and is at a good height. I turned in my leased Fusion Hybrid and I’m finding the EcoSport to be so much more fun although the gas economy isn’t nearly as good. I actually enjoy the smallness of the vehicle because it is easier to maneuver and steer. My only complaint is that there is no CD player in the vehicle. Nevertheless, it has enough ports that a portable CD player can be plugged in. I think I will enjoy this vehicle for many years.

This is a neat little wagon but it's made in India
By Daniel

2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I am hoping Ford will see the error in their ways and start making this model in the US. With my experience in Indian Products they are shiny but weak and wear out very fast.

My little Hotwheel
By Matthew R

2018 Ford EcoSport SES 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

cute car for all ages .I have had a lot of fun in this SUV .

Love my new little one!
By Renee

2018 Ford EcoSport S 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

So far very very happy with my little SUV/Crossover. I love everything about it. I am 57 and have been through many cars. Every car was purchase for a need, sport car when young, Van when starting a family, Big SUV when the kids were older, even a midlife car for when I didnt want to be as old as I am getting. This little car is everything I need. I commute a long distance daily, gas mileage pretty good (always want better) comfort for distance driving, tech is good in car (still figuring everything out, so far pretty simple). I really really like this car and will keep it for a long time. No need for anything different, it has all I need. For the first time, I dont even mind paying the payments on it. I got a great deal on the base model. Will Keep.