2018 Ford EcoSport Consumer Reviews - 5 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Ford EcoSport Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific EcoSport model:

Only have the Car for three weeks
By Harry Brewin

2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I can't find a real con yet. I out-rides much larger cars on our rough roads in northern Vermont. Good price, good mileage, don't know about Ford service yet or warranty work. I'm 6' and have no trouble getting in or out and the vehicle has surprising road clearance. If the 4wd drive works fine next year, I'd be surprised if it isn't a very good snow car.

Love my mini SUV
By White Beauty's owner

2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

this SUV came with the works and I love it! Even has heated stirring wheel - this suv is new to USA but not to the world. Great ratings from everywhere

My 2018 Ford EcoSport Review in "S" Trim
By Phil1336

2018 Ford EcoSport S 4dr SUV (1.0L 3cyl Turbo 6A)

After almost 3 months of Ownership an 1500 miles driven, so dar I am very pleased with the Vehicle. I must admit, I am partial to Ford Vehicles over many years an traded in my 2013 Ford C-Max SE Hybrid for this EcoSport. It looks very much like a baby Escape! Fit an Finish is great an concerns about quality control for a car built in India is unfounded. The "Value" is in the (S) Trim. Unless you need more Technology with SYNC 3 an a Power Sunroof, $21,000 included Delivery is the MSRP. This is (NOT) a 27K or 28K Vehicle no matter how many Bells an Whistles you add to it. Performance, braking, steering, an driving in general is great. Interior Instrument Layout, Seating an general quality of Materials are above average for this segment. Leg room an height is fine in Front but if you adjust the front seats to the Max back, rear leg room is marginal. Two objections. 1st, below average Fuel Economy for a 3 cyl Engine that is but 1 Ltr in size. Secondly, they removed the CD Disk Player on their Audio Systems in all Trim Levels altogether. Not everyone whats to throw away their entire collection of CD`s an "Stream" their music. Not including at least the Sirius Satelite module in the Base S Trim is annoying as an entertainment backup. An 11K Hyundai Accent or Kia Rio includes the Sirius/XM Software. Comparing the 2018 Ford EcoSport with my other Vehicle, a 2017 Honda HR-V LX, I prefer the EcoSport. Looks are subjective but I like the high ground clearance of the EcoSport an the left hinged Rear Hatch Door despite taking a bit to get used to works fine as well.

Very fun vehicle
By Rodney McElfresh

2018 Ford EcoSport SE 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

Excellent vehicle, fun to drive and very nice looking inside and out

Fun to drive
By Jeremy

2018 Ford EcoSport SES 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl 6A)

I’ve only had the EcoSport SES for 3 days it also just came out last week , I love this crossover it is fun to drive it’s everything you would want in a small suv . I’m no car expert but I find the pickup to be good it’s very quick and handles the road well , lots of extra features. I also have a 2017 Escape I find them very similar clearly the Escape is roomier but not as fun to drive.