Used 1994 Ford Bronco SUV Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Bronco for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

My Favorite Ride!

MARY ANN, 01/28/2005
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I have had no major problems with my Bronco. Just the usual wear and tear things. It has 114,000 miles on it and it is still going strong. I have had several people come up to me and ask if I want to sell it. No way! Still looks new. It's a beauty!

It's a 4x4, not an suv

Seacow, 07/28/2003
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I bought the Bronco just a few months ago, and so far have been very pleased. My previous Bronc was a '81, no power but also bullet proof. The '94 I now own had 63000 miles on it when I bought it. The power of the 351 is insane. There is always more power when you need it. Steering is typical Ford TTB, but a Rancho steering stabilizer helps. Dual Rancho RS 5000 up front and RS 9000 5 way adjust in the rear is great. The only problem is that the speed control suddenly stopped working. Fit and finish is good, with a little squeek and rattle here and there. None the less, the Bronco is very stable and built to last.

Mudding Machine

hockeyfreak55, 01/20/2009
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

I use my Bronco as a daily driver during the week and on the weekends I take it mudding through the Georgia red clay. Although mudding and off roading put years of wear and tear and the only complications I have were do to my stupid teenage invincibility beliefs totaling $1200 in parts, but I won't make that mistake twice

1994 Bronco XLT, most awesome truck ever

Jim, 08/23/2010
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

This was the truck I grew up in, literally. My folks bought it when I was in high school and I inherited it from them. It currently has 214,000 miles on the original engine (5.0) and transmission (E4od). I just finished a 500 mile weekend trip over the weekend for wedding stuff, and it never missed a beat. Ever. Even with all this mileage I set the cruise at 63 mph and it chugged along all night and got 15 mpg too boot! This truck has never been abused, and it shows. That's NOT too say that it hasn't been worked very hard. I tow crap, carry crap, run crap over, and drive through crap. This sucker is indestructible. You will never go wrong.

1994 Ford Bronco 302,000 miles plus

RKSS, 09/05/2010
XLT 2dr SUV 4WD

My Bronco Buddy has been more faithful than my ex. I did have the trans rebuilt in Jan,2009 other than that it has not had any other work done in the 302,000 miles I have accumulated. My Bronco runs great still to this day.