List Price Estimate

Used Grand Caravan for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

The wife's car

RKister, 08/14/2002

Excellent handling, good acceleration. Poor A/C-cool but not cold-needs bigger fan. Seats very comfortable. Second row difficult and heavy to remove and needs fore & aft adjustments. Third row seat best left in place or have help to move. Has been very reliable. Took on cross country trip and was very please with storage and room for the kids. Excellent road car. Short turn radius, easy to park. I like Fords and rented a Ford Van but preferred the Dodge over- all.

good overall

dozier, 02/27/2002

Good overall minivan choice. Very comfortable seats, good design. Rides nice. Fit and finish could use improvement. Transmission had seal leakage, fixed under warranty.

love the AWD

caryn, 12/06/2003

little monor annoyances - steering wobbbles at speed - balance/alignment don't hold.

Typical American made car

test the dodge, 12/29/2003

The data: 2000 SE, 75K miles, V6 3.3 engine. Having two kids and a lot of family visiting from Europe, we really appreciated the space and comfort. Quality, well it is an American made car - period. I allways would buy an extended warranty with the car. It helped us to deal with a broken bord computer, windor power switch and alike. The brakes are really poor for the size of the car. Disk brakes should be standard on front AND rear - it is a family car. Mileage on the highway is acceptable but in the city .... Overall its a good vehicle for long rides with big family. But drive carefull - the brakes...

Tranny already!

Catsvan, 05/25/2004

I bought my 2000 Grand Caravan Sport about 3 months ago. I love driving it and my daughter loves her TV/VCR. My only problems so far have been a few major oil leaks fixed easily, but very expensive & now the transmission needs to be rebuilt which is costing me over $2000. I'm hoping and praying that this will fix the major problems. Time will tell.

12345...15