Used 2000 Dodge Dakota Consumer Reviews

Used Dakota for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...23

Pros
Cons

Nice Affortable Truck

pcannon, 05/03/2002

A real gem. Cute, functional, confortable, truck. Loved everything about the truck except an unrepairable wind noise leak around the driver side window seal. Also, with V8 the computer shut off fuel flow to engine without surprise at 97 mph. Understandably for safety, however operating paremeters should be disclosed in owners manual.

2000 DAKOTA SPORT

SUBMARINER, 05/14/2002

I HAD MY DODGE DAKOTA SPORT EXTENDED CAB FOR 2.5 YEARS AND HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH IT. THE WORST OF WHICH WAS AT 30,000 MILES MY TANSMISSION FAILED AND THE TRUCK WAS IN THE SHOP FOR 3 WEEKS GETTIGN FIXED. NOW AT 52000 MILES THE SAME THING IS STARTING TO HAPPEN AGAIN, IT IS SHIFTING REALLY HARD.

BEST TRUCK YOU CAN HAVE

Woods10, 12/12/2009

I'm 17 and My dakota is amazing!! I love it!! It has the 4.7 V8 and NO lack of power thats for sure! i have 3in of lift with 33x12.50 mud kings and people are always amazed in how much mud this truck will go through!! Only thing i want to change is the front seats. i want to make it a six seater with the flip up console. i just don't know where to find it.

sollar yellow

dak , 06/15/2002

overall this is a good truck for the exeption of the auto trany that sleeps all the time when passing.

It's a good truck

rbc1965, 07/27/2010

I purchased this truck new from dealer with 1.5 miles on it for $19,000.00 Cash. My Dodge is dependable. I crashed it pretty bad once and had the dealer fix it ($6000 for repairs). After 10 years it still drives like a new truck & has NEVER stuck me anywhere. I have owned A 75 Ford Courier, A 90 Mazda B2200 and this Dodge. The 1975 Ford was the best. The 2000 Dodge is second best. The 1990 Mazda was the worst. I have kept up the tune up's and oil changes and have never had a problem with it yet. The interior is a bit cheap with plastic parts(I broke the plastic Parking Brake Release Handle & Cup holder). Other than that I am very happy with the truck.

12345...23