Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

Great baby boomer car!

Anonymous, 12/07/2010

I have owned many cars from the BMW 740li, Mercedes c, Lexus ls 460,and recently a 2010 Mustang v6. The mustang was fun to drive however, was very tight for a big guy. The Dodge is roomy, very fast, fun, looks great, and does not ride like a buckboard, very nice ride, not as smooth as a Lexus however very good. Overall I am very happy and would own another. I did the mopar package with the huge air scoop, very cool.

Stay away!

Kip, 08/04/2010

Car is Extremely slow Do not ever attempt to pull out and think you have enough time this Car will not get out of its own way, Car Loses 35% Value as soon as it leaves the Lot I took Mine back and wanted to Trade for a R/T I paid 27,550 for the car they offered 18,000 for a car with 1500 miles. Really Stay away!

Perfect car for a midlife crisis

fproctor, 03/01/2011

After 5 years of driving a 1500 Ram, I was ready for a change. The TV commercial of the Challenger burning out on pavement in slow motion really hooked me. Dealership had a good discount/incentive for buying a 2010. Absolutely fun car that gets compliments daily wherever I go. The 13 speaker kicker stereo system with sub is awesome. Handling is quite good imo but of course this is coming from a guy that traded in a pickup. The SRT8 seats and interior as a whole looks much better than the bland gray of the lower models. No regrets... fun fun fun!

Update from Joe from Amarillo

slyandvi, 02/25/2012

After almost two years I still enjoy driving this car. I have aded many little things to make it my own. like new whiskers with S/E and Sequential lights, chrome the inside

2010 Furious Fuchsia R/T

twindavid, 10/14/2011

It was time to face facts. My middle aged body could not keep up with the timeless lines of my 440 Barracuda. It was hot to the extreme, uncomfortable, and cornered worse than my Suburban. Fuchsia...The perfect color! Unusual and as hot as it gets. Aside from the exterior pallet, the interior was the perfect compliment of white leather, fuchsia stitching, and led lighting bliss. This car is what a true muscle car should be. Obnoxiously beautiful! The performance of the car was true to the Edmunds' review, fast yet comfortable to the extreme. The Canadian plant that built her absolutely botched the paint. Actual drips under the door mirror, and dry haze along some seams. (?)

12345...19