Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
12345...19

Pros
Cons

A Lot of Car for the Money!

JimfromNC, 07/05/2010

I traded in my Porsche Cayenne for the 2010 Dodge Challenger and I traded up! The Challenger rides smoother,is more comfortable, more fun to drive, and has knock out looks! I really feel that this car is as much a Luxury car as a sports car! It has sport car looks with a luxury car ride! I was surprised by the excellent build quality and the good gas mileage, also the six runs smooth and strong. I do plan on adding the cold air induction for a little more oomph and gas mileage but after driving the hemi, I preferred the six! I have owned some of the best cars made, a BMW 745, a S Class MBZ, a Jag, and the Cayenne, and I have to say that this car is among my favorites. You have to try it out!

Best V6 Retro Muscle Car

Daily Driver, 08/29/2010

I bought the 2010 SE with V6 and automatic. Also the customer preferred group package 25G which includes 18" wheels, fog lamps etc and the leather interior group option. The high output 3.5 liter V6 has plenty of get up and go. I find it has more than enough pick up when you need it. It cruises well and has an excellent ride. Cabin is quiet and roomy. Trunk is large.

Turning Heads Everywhere That I Go!

Corey Allen, 10/21/2010

I traded my 09 RT in for my 10 SRT8 I am very pleased with my decision. The suspension is stiffer and the Brembos make the car stop on a dime. The car is very quick and the exhaust note is sublime. The car is definitely an attention grabber and my color choice of Detonator yellow adds fuel to the fire. The Challenger is a car that is great for cruising around town or putting on the road for a few hours. The trunk is big enough for a couple of large suit cases and the cabin is spacious. It definitely oozes American muscle and makes you feel like you're king of the road. The market is not over saturated with Challengers which is also a plus. Mustangs and Camaros are everywhere.

Dodge Challenger 2010 SE

Dave, 11/18/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger SE. It comes with a 3.5 DOHC engine. I had purchase it and had to drive 60 miles to home. The trip was fabulous! It handled great, Air worked good, Radio sounds great, ABS stops the car on a dime. I must admit that I was not pushing the car. I have to do the break-in period and see what she is like. Many people complained about views. I can see all the areas I need to and if you change the right side mirror, move it so it is wide. No issues with performance and love the shifter. The dealer filled the tank with gas and when I arrived home, the gas is still full! She take command of the road and people were waving to me all the time. No complaints! Love her!

Fun

Robert, 11/16/2010

I bought a 2010 Dodge Challenger RT and I love it. It drives and handles nicely and I get compliments daily on it. So far this is the best car I have ever owned. I look forward to driving it and it turns heads everywhere I go.

12345...19