Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

This is a Great American Car!

Cyndi, 04/17/2010

Roomy comfortable seats, quiet smooth engine (v6) and a lot of eyeball, this car is going to be a classic!

Awesome car!

FERNIE, 04/21/2010

This car is one of the best cars I have ever driven during the past 35 years. Super smooth, sexy and always turns heads. would recommend.

Boy Oh Boy

Lou Calandros, 05/05/2010

I specifically wanted the B5 Blue Pearl when I ordered my 2010 R/T Challenger Feb. 2010. The car is fantastic to drive. It handles better than nice and will set you back in your seat on acceleration even at highway speed (65 MPH). I took it to work to show my friends and complete strangers would stop to look at the car right off the street. I don't worry about the MPG I didn't buy it for that. This car is no slouch. The 5 spd auto is fun to bump-shift and shifts are crisp up and down. 3rd gear is nice for the around-town throaty sound. This car was a long time coming. I'm glad it's here.

Gorgeous ride

Seattle Steve, 05/07/2010

The exterior is absolutely gorgeous from every angle. The interior has great space with plenty of room for cups, sunglasses, etc. The center console is also large. Seats are decent with good side bolstering. Although the controls are easy to use, I find the interior quite dull. With such a gorgeous exterior, it's a shame more effort was not placed on the interior. Ride / handling is good, not great, but I'm always able to have fun. This is a large car with a chiseled, rather than sculpted, shape. The trade-off for the beauty of the exterior is that the hood and front quarters are plainly visible from the drivers seat, and parking in tight spots is a pain.

Love Love Love this car!

Kristin, 05/10/2010

I love my 2010 Challenger. I cannot say enough good things about it. The style on the outside, the style on the inside (take a look at a '70's interior...)this car gets plenty of compliments and stares. If a 1970 was a practical everyday car...i might have gotten one of those...but a 2010 works just fine! When it was time for me to buy a car...i refused to get anything other than this. I saved for months and months and finally got my "dream car" I never want to own anything other than a Challenger. I am IN LOVE with this car. Oh...and I'm a 23 yeard old lady ;)