Used 2010 Dodge Challenger Consumer Reviews

Used Challenger for Sale
Select your model:
1...1213141516...20

Pros
Cons

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update

Joe From Amarillo, 02/12/2010

It has been about two months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 17 city and about 26 – 28 highway. Now remember this is during the snow storms of 2010. All the toys like my Nav system and the hands free U-connect is great. I have started adding things like the sport pedals, the T-handle, Air Force floor mats and do

2010 Challenger SE Rallye Group - Update

Joe From Amarillo, 03/02/2010

It has been about three months with my new 2010 Dodge Challenger SE with the Rallye Pack. I have driven this rear wheel drive in the snow storms of 2010. I have not gotten stuck or even spin – out. The ESP, ABS and all the safety stuff has been a blessing. The driving experience is like going back to the old school days when people knew you by your car. I must say I still get excited every time I get in to go somewhere. My MPG is about 16 – 18 city and about 26 – 28 highway.The Nav system with the I-Pod hook up in the center console rocks, and the steering wheel control are a must. The V-6 has a lot of power I have to tell myself to slow down it may not be a Hemi but it will take off.

Challenger is retro and fun to drive

Kent, 03/04/2010

Having owned a 1971 Challenger it was a no brainer when I saw the new one. I had to own one. Bought a 2010 RT Classic in silver and love the car. Although I don't have many miles on it (because of a bad winter) I can truly say it is one fantastic car. Being I am tall there is plenty of interior room and although plain inside it is extremely functional. The exterior styling is beautifully done and reminds me so much of my '71 it is scary. The ride is not jarring...excellent highway cruiser. No it isn't as fast as the Camaro or Mustang but in my opinion more stylish with a better overall ride. Wouldn't trade it for either one of those cars.

Had them all

richard tourigny, 03/23/2010

This is by far the most fun car I had to ride yellow detonator srt8, it is embarrassing at times the attention it gets you can not stop at the mall or restaurant without somebody coming over and bother you, but for a hybrid I find the details very good and the information you get off your speedometer for your times and g-force etc. are great. I'm very happy with my car.

Challenger Rocks

Ronalddog, 03/23/2010

I originally rented this car in Cleveland Ohio in the great snow storm of Feb 26-28 2010. The weather could not have been any worse with over 5-6 inches of snow on ground. I drove all over Cuyahoga county from downtown to Summit county numerous times - never got stuck or slipped once. Unbelievable ride. I purchased my Challenger on March 13th. I love this car - it is big enough for me (6'2" 235 lbs) and even the V6 has great acceleration. I would be afraid to drive the SRT 'cause the cops would have me in a couple of minutes. The car is just solid in every respect.

1...1213141516...20