Used 2007 Chrysler Town and Country Consumer Reviews - 65 Car Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Town and Country model:

WI love w5it!!
By mamahunsicker

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this minivan a few days ago and I love it.
I love how it handles, the stow 'n go seats are an added bonus and it is in great condition!!

disappearing oil & 2 many catalyic converters
By kpare19

2007 Chrysler Town and Country 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

since the purchase of my T&C mini van, oil has always been low after riding ~2000 miles. and i don't mean a quart down, its always 5 quarts.
I have complained to the dealer from day 1. they looked for leaks had me change a pump, some values. and then after my warrante was up they told me i should replace something major in the engine.
I believed it should still be warranteed because for 3 years they hav ebeen trying to solve the problem but they refused to do so. Now, in 2011 i change the catalyic converter in order to pass inspection $$$$$
In 2012 the engine light came on again for the same, i got it change again. it is now 2014 and it will not pass inspection because of the same issue.

there are many post about the same issues with this vehicle and we are all being screwed. i think it is time we get a class act lawsuit together. looking to do so.

EVERYTHING THAT CAN GO WRONG WILL GO WRONG WITH THIS VAN
By denise2565

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this 2007 town and country touring with all the perks, and the perks have turned out to be the worst headaches.
Catalytic converter replaced in 2011, O2 sensor in 2012,doors repaired, multiple electrical system failures( take it in and chrysler says they can't reproduce the issue). Brakes constantly have to be replaced.
Didn't pass emissions in 2011, 2012 without the major repairs (catalytic and O2 sensor), just today didn't pass emissions again.
More big repairs to come I'm sure, but I've learned my lesson.Chrysler, never again.
When I've checked on recalls, haven't found any.
I know I can't be alone.
If I'm constantly having problems, many others must be.

I don't really have a favorite feature because of all the problems I have. I suppose the DVD player would be if it worked consistently. It was replaced just a few months after I bought it.

Stop making such a cheap product and charging so much. Just a note about other issues that werent covered: dome lights melted less than a year of ownership, mechanical driver seat broken, armrest vinyl cracked at year 4,radiator replaced year 5. I could go on and on. Very thankful for the people who have had no problems. I often wondered if maybe the van came from Louisiana after the hurricane, because only seemed like a "new" car for maybe a year. Chrysler shouldn't be allowed to get away with this poor craftsmanship. Totally frustrated and tired of pouring money into this van.

fantastic van
By snowsnake3

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My t/c was bought new in 2007 and it's my 2nd chrysler van. It's fabulous, front brakes at 56,000.
Tie rod end
35,000 and
recall on the a/c at 45,000.
City mileage is 19-20 and on the freeway at 70-75 mph it gets 27+.
What else could you ask for??? Ride great, handling great, value great.
I've been reading the other negative reviews and I can only surmise that either they don't know how to drive or they make up stories to just get themselves posted. I have talked with oodles of Chrysler 2007 T/C van owners in my business and they give 5-stars reviews. As far as other reviewers, "something smells fishy" with their comments. Go buy your foreign junk, don't support the USA. And don't crab

the fold down seats and the large capacity rear which holds 4 x 8 sheets

find a better place for the spare tire.

American made crap
By momiam

2007 Chrysler Town and Country Touring 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the 07 brand new after only buying Honda's and there is no comparison, the Chrysler is total Junk! I have 85,000 I have to replace brakes every 10,000 miles, it's had 3 tie rods replaced first was done under 10,000 miles! It has every problem you can imagine! Leather seats
cracked within first year, burns a lot of oil, eats brakes, electric doors always broken,
and on, and on, and on!

None

Copy off the other countries, they do heck of a better job!!