Used 2003 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...11

Pros
Cons

Great Convert

Red, 12/25/2007
Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Fun car and noticed. Drives like a big car and handles almost like a sports car. The best (only) ragtop I've owned. I love it. Great car for the money.

First Convertible

kketchum, 02/08/2011
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car from my dad, who luckily for me, kept it very clean and up to date on all of it's scheduled maintenance. It's been a great first convertible to own. I plan on driving it until it doesn't run anymore, which will probably quite some time from now. The leather interior, heated seats, 6 disc changer make it hard for me to find another convertible with the same features for the value that I've gotten with this car. Plus, I get lots of attention in it when the top is down - someone always needs directions! :)

put to th test

Sunshyne, 06/14/2009
Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I love cars! I get it from my dad he had every classic car with power while he was growing up.So i get it honest I will put a car to the test. I had a mustang GT growing up..poor car..lol! I hust recently got my sebring and she is great, alot more than I expected from a FWD car. She will take curb at 60+ and can stop on a dime. Great suspension and she is quick off the start...i din not know an automatic could bark tires in 3rd gear..love it

The Old Man's Toy

Claude Mock, 05/25/2016
LXi FFV 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Sebrings Rock

bremensedai99, 10/30/2002
Limited 2dr Convertible (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

Driving in this vehicle is sooooo fun. While the interior design is not as good as the 2000 model, it is still a gorgeous vehicle. Drives great, looks great, sounds great.

12345...11