Used 1996 Chrysler Sebring Coupe Consumer Reviews

Used Sebring for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...7

Pros
Cons

overlooked little gem

ken brill, 11/21/2009

I bought my Sebring slightly used at a Chrysler dealer. It was a great buy. The little car gets no publicity, but in my opinion it is an overlooked gem. Great looks, terrific handling, and good gas mileage. Have only had a crank sensor go out in the 6 years I have had it.

Great car

G Barbo, 01/17/2010

Purchased this car brand new. Car has not been repair free but is any car with 255000 plus miles. This car had two transmission replacements but I believe that was the fault of the first driver. I drove the car from 63000 miles to the present 255000 plus on the same transmission. I also had the rear main seal replaced once. It is in need of it again. There were some recall notices on the front ball joints. Other than those major items I had no complaints with this car. At 255000 miles I still get 27 miles to the gallon and as high as 32 on the original engine. This car is very well built, I loved the solidness that you could feel when driving this car.

Very nice for now!

Chrysler Sebring LXI, 01/21/2009

I've received this car only a month ago. I can say that I am a car fanatic, very fast. Even though I have had this car for only a month I have heads turning and women telling me that it is a very nice car. No problems but a frozen battery in Chicago, of course. And it leaks when it rains, which will be fixed by adding window deflectors. I can't complain. The car was free and I am enjoying its luxury but sporty style. If something goes wrong, it would be a pleasure to fix it and keep it another 13 years. Good job Chrysler!

Luv it

Mark, 04/28/2009

Just bought my Sebring coupe in March.I got a great deal on it and it's a fun car to drive,This is the 68th car I've owned and I love it.Great mileage,handles well(except on washboard roads)and accelerates quickly!No problems to speak of.I've owned Mopars from '72 to '96 and this is the best one yet.Does have a hesitation from a stop,but I'll work that out this Summer.I highly recommend this car to anyone who wants a good,fun car that's dependable and stylish and reasonably priced.

My toy

James, 08/14/2010

I have owned this car for 3 years and i have had no problems at all with it. I have replaced the battery. I average about 32 mpg on the road and 25 around town. 4 cyl is peppy and reliable.

12345...7