Used 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used PT Cruiser for Sale
Select your model:
12345...15

Pros
Cons

Lovin the Cruiser

crazyc, 01/16/2010
4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I absolutley love this car. I have always drove Chev and honestly bought this car only because of the price. I bought it as a lease back. I never liked the exterior of the Cruiser and thought they were a "dime a dozen" car. There is a very good reason that you see so many on the roads.....they rock!!! Killer car, I'm driving this thing til it explodes or I die, which ever comes first.

Engine Problems leaking oil

Harv, 07/09/2010
Limited 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Last Year I saw oil in my drive way, took the vehicle to a repair shop they found a leak at the crankshaft front seal. It was replaced and a week later it happened again. Chrysler was notified and they stated that this was a service problem and I would have to have it repaired at my expense (I had insurance to cover it) and it happened again and the insurance Company replaced the Engine. With further investigation we found out that other vehicles with the same engine have had these problems (Sebring/Stratus Sedan & convertibles, and some Caravans caseK93016699).The car now runs good. This was with 44,000 miles worst vehicle ever owned.

Don't buy this car!

Michael Pearse, 06/09/2017
4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this car 3 years ago in may with 82,000 miles. A week later my fuel pump went out. then a couple months later my water pump and head gasket went out. then shortly after that my transmission went out. I have spent a lot more than it is worth in repairs in a relatively short amount of time. i swear it spends more time in the shop than on the road. Don't buy this car! Please!

Yellow PT

PT Yellow, 02/09/2007
Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I love my pale yellow PT. It's really a head turner. The car is so comfortable to drive. Its peppy. The ride is absolutely firm and first rate. Material quality is very good. This car is really quiet on the freeway. And, I got a lot of really great equipment with the PT. Be sure to get a Touring level with the Signature Package. The chrome wheels look great with the car. The Boston Acoustics Sound System is a must as is XM Radio. I am really doing to enjoy this car a lot. I was not expecting this much WOW factor.

The good Ole PT Loser

jake, 12/02/2016
Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Been a fantastic car. Regular maintenance (especially changing the timing belt every 100,000) is important with any car, and this one is lasting because of it. Fuel mileage could be better for a car that has a 4 cyl, but overall it isn't bad. Has just enough power to pass and accelerate aggressively, but isn't overpowered by any means. The transmission shifts smooth and crisp and the ride is what you'd expect from a smaller car. It's not had to have any major repairs outside of regular maintenance and basic wear and tear stuff that goes wrong with every vehicle. I've seen many reviews stating that these cars chew through brakes, but that's not the case with mine...I believe driving style has more to do with that than anything else. The rear doors open farther than any other car I've ever owned and getting in and out of it is very easy, almost like getting into a small SUV. With all the positives are some negatives. Mine does have a little shake to it between 45 and 50 MPH, and the turn signal lever has caused me to flash my bright lights at a few people. Overall though, everything about this little car has been up to par and well exceeded my expectations. I will be buying another one of these when I need another car.

12345...15