Used 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Consumer Reviews - 71 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific PT Cruiser model:

The car from hell
By Kelli

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

The biggest mistake of my life, bought this 2007 at a dealership,transmission went out the first week, then the timing belt a year later, both electrical Windows broke, cam shaft censor went out three times, now the fuel pump, the car is a total piece of crap and should not have been built, ive put two grand into a car thats worth about a thousand bucks..stay far away from this demon car.

Owner
By Laura B Hattersley

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

It's one of the best cars I have owned. Smooth ride, comfortable, and I love the hatchback.

Nice looking but cost alot to own
By Fatboymatt04

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Nice looking car and had some get up and go but only owned it for about a year having bought from a dealer used and spent $ 3500.00 in repairs. Bought car AS IS and new it needed rear shocks and tires, But after getting home and checking it needed new wiper blades all around, plugs had never been changed and replaced them and plug wires, No filter in cabin air compartment. Put one in. Oil filter was on very tight when I changed oil had to run screwdriver thru filter and pound off. Oil drain plug was way to tight and had to beat it loose and rubber seal on plug was gone. Thought oil leak on valve cover was needing a new gasket but turned out to be a leak lower on motor and head gasket needed to be replaced. I detailed the car my self and looked very good and out side cleaned up well. I was 5th owner and car had 82,000 miles on at that time. After selling this car this month { August} I would not own one again.

fun to drive
By lew

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Limited 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

with the turbo acceleration is QUICK !!! gas mileage is ok, handling and manueverability is very good, spacious interior. visibility is good. used prices are very fair for these vehicles and i wouldn't be scared of high mileage pt's if they have been maintained.

My first love affair but on wheels!
By Pedro

2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser Wagon Touring 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Since I purchased my vehicle, it has worked in an excellent manner. I love how much space this car offers in its trunk! If you ever need more space, you can always fold the rear seat and get even more room! The stereo speakers sound nice and my stereo came with the AUX input so I can connect my phone to stream my Spotify playlists. The interior is gray so it can get dirty at times although I don't struggle with keeping it tidy. The only things I would have liked to see on this car would be better fuel mileage (I average around 24 in city and 26 in highway) and it can have loud cabin noise whenever I have to drive on train tracks. As for repairs, I've only had to replace all my brakes since it made a screeching sound but if you keep it on constant watch, it'll take care of you! I'd recommend this retro ride to anyone and it even beats a Trax in terms of practicality in my opinion. I'll even want to buy a second PT Cruiser because it has been a reliable ride and I enjoy its practicality that the interior provides.