2020 Chrysler Pacifica Minivan Consumer Reviews

$34,045

Save as much as $5,040
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Visited dealership for repairs 6 times in 6 months

Nicole, 02/24/2020
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I have a Chrysler Pacifica Limited. It's had one issue after another. Electrical issues, infotainment screen freezing, fuel pump failed, issues with sliding doors, and the latest is the compressor on the A/C is bad. It's unbelievable how many times I've had to take it to the dealership for repairs. I love this van as far as the interior features and comfort but it has not been reliable and I've spent hours taking it on for repairs.

2nd Pacifica and we love it even more

Gerald, 12/28/2019
Limited 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

We replaced our leased 2017 Pacifica with a 2020 Pacifica. We liked our 2017 very much but it had several widely documented annoyances (e.g. lack of carplay, backup camera/infotainment display too dim, etc). The 2018 and newer models fixed these annoyances - I guess that's the problem of getting a 1st model year car. The 2 cars are 95% the same, but these updates and other minor improvements made the 2020 even better. We had no issues w our 2017 except for a handful of recalls, which were annoying. Hopefully the 2020 will be as reliable. I actually wanted to get a hybrid version, but b/c of production delay and the timing of our lease expiration, we were forced to get another gas version. We had previously leased a 2014 Odyssey, which was an OK car. We also looked into a 2020 Odyssey. Each has its virtues, but we felt the Pacifica fits our needs better. Even though we have other luxury cars in the family, I would usually prefer driving the Pacifica as it's just so functional as a family vehicle.

Glad I bought this van

Ron, 11/30/2019
Touring L 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Researched all the minivans. Owned an older Odyssey spans and liked it. Couldn’t get away from all the Pacifica’s features and good reviews. Got it a month ago and the more I drive it the more I like it. It’s got good power, comfortable, quiet, and many, many features. The 9 speed tranny’s fine so far, smooth. If you’re on the fence get it you’ll like it. Touring L “S” with advanced safety tec

Love this car!

Annie, 10/06/2019
Touring 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I did my homework, shopped around, considered the new 2019 and pre-owned Limited’s and decided on the less bells and whistles, Touring. I chose Touring with upgraded Safety features and the GPS 8” screen. The Dealer will add the leather and complete all weather mats as well as having the windows tinted (since there are no pull up screens for the 3rd seat). It will have everything I want without paying for extras I won’t use. This is on the advice of the great salesman, Chris Rodriquez and his team at Bill Bryant Chrysler in Florida. Thank you!

Nearly perfect...nearly

BoodleDob, 12/30/2020
Red S 4dr Minivan (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

Nearly perfect. I traded in my 2018 Pacifica Limited for the Red "S" Limited edition. I personally like the red seats! I use mine for business and rarely carry more than one passenger. More apparent room and far more flexibility than any other minivan from what I saw. I didn't look at published specs to bear that out but it seems to be the case. Stow and Go seating is worth the price of admission. All seats aft of the driver row fold to an almost cargo van flat. The third row is electricI took one star off because there is still some occasional glitchyness in the transmission although it is vastly improved from my 2018. Downshifts under moderate load with light throttle at 60+mph are a bit harsh particularly wit cruise on a slight grade. Seems to be happening when downshifting out of OD. Cruise control and steering are much improved. Steering feel is more precise with a comfortable feel on center. Radar cruise is very smooth and reliable. Seats are more adjustable and VERY comfortable. The Limited "S" edition has the 20" wheels which not only look nice but add a much needed improvement in the ride and handling. The ride is firmer without being harsh. The larger wheels seem to take bumps much better. Overall the interior is quieter. I didn't go AWD because in MD the roads are clear 98% of the time. Hybrid would have been nice but you lose the Stow and Go. I still think the minivan is a much better option than a large SUV. This is a very comfortable and competent highway cruiser. Unbelievably, Chrysler seems to have pretty much nailed it. I guess the (former) partnership with Mercedes taught them a few things.