Skip to main content

List Price Estimate

Used Concorde for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons
4.75 out of 5 stars

I must've been one of the lucky ones

dbusterplus, 01/10/2013
2001 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've heard nothing but horrible things about the 2.7, yet I've never experienced nearly the amount of hardships anyone else seems to have with this engine. My wife (fiance at the time) bought this car in July '04 with 31k miles on it. It's been nothing short of a workhorse for us. Of course at around 50k miles, the check engine light came on, and looking around online, I found tons of reports of the dreaded engine sludge fiasco, but it seems mine was a later 2001 model that avoided this issue. The light turned out to be for an emission issue that didn't affect how well the car ran. Now, in 2013, nearing 150k miles, I still drive it 60 miles a day with minimal upkeep.

Concorde applause

Marc Sheltra, 06/17/2018
2001 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

Mine had very low mileage for the year and as a result somethings are in exceptional shape other things time is not great for so I’m looking at air conditioning replacement and a few other things that don’t age well with time. The car is exceptionally roomie very comfortable and stylish good looks and I understand it’s one of the first cars totally created by a computer as far as optimization of space aerodynamics etc. 3.2 L engine is spirited enough to move the car briskly you might think it’s a luxury sports car of sorts. I find service parts to be reasonably price and the only complaint I could have his gas mileage around town is 15ish. You get the best gas mileage obviously on the highway but mostly because the car is low presents very little wind drag so it doesn’t require the horsepower you would think for car of the size at highway speed. I.e. it’s aerodynamically slippery . Interior is very well appointed and a classy style not soon to fade. Although it has no gps or MP3/booth to othe smart link, find an old cassette adapter and plug in your smartphone and voila....state of the art nav and music plus phone calls lol perfect.

5 out of 5 stars
5 out of 5 stars

freakin great ride!

joe436, 08/04/2013
2001 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

My concord has 350,000 kilometers on her and she purrs like the first day she was purchased. regular fluid changes and minor undercarridge replacements, other than that, its very quick for a large car, best car I ever had, hope to make it to 500,000 ks at least.

4.63 out of 5 stars

167,000 strong... good bang for the family sedan buck!

dlong163, 12/10/2012
2001 Chrysler Concorde LXi 4dr Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 4A)

The 3.2 liter models were superb to other offerings at the time. If you don't like the exterior design, add a spoiler, and voila! This car is reliable, has never failed me. I have kept with regular maintenance since I received it at 114,000 miles, and the previous owner kept it and recorded it as well. The only major problems I've encountered is the ABS pump failing (not a huge deal) and my frame was warped when I drove over an unmarked curb, causing a clunk I can't eliminate despite all new front suspension. I can't blame Chrysler for a business not marking their curbs. Overall, a great car. I've met owners with 250K on their daily drivers, I'm sure this one will make it!

3.88 out of 5 stars

LOVE and hate relationship

the17thletr1, 11/10/2010
2001 Chrysler Concorde LX 4dr Sedan (2.7L 6cyl 4A)

I bought the car in 03 with 67k miles in 07 120k 60k later timing chain went 130k all four struts needed to be replaced and the front hubs were shoot. Now a 167k the transmission axle on the passenger side is loose and and noisy. Father don't buy this car for your daughter's first car to take to college. Other minor issues are door windows move slow and the window control switches won't stay in place. When i bought the car it rode great and still looks great but every 30 thousand i have to put in the shop for a major repair i love the car but i don't think i would buy it again.