Used 2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 29 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific 300 model:

2015 Chrysler 300 S - Poor RELIABILITY
By D. Williams

2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I purchased a Chrysler 300 S new in 2015 - Options were great - added Light Group (Bi-xenon lights) and Panaromic roof, blind spot & parking sensors, Beats by Dre Speakers - Chrysler performs well. Engine acceleration, ride, comfort. Problems I've had has been more electrical, which is never good. Heater went out. Dealership replaced by order something from the dealership. Later the Airconditioner went out. Then the airconditioner control panel went out. Each time, my car was in the shop for a week. This all took place within the 3 year 36,000 warranty.. I bought an extended warranty, which was a waste because one of my Bi-xenon headlights went out and it wasn't the bulb. The ballast went bad and you have to replace the whole Headlight Assembly. $1100 to fix my headlight. Needless to say, this car is not RELIABLE. What good does performance, looks and a nice stereo, if it will cost you thousands after a warranty expires. This is why I am hesitant to buy American cars, especially Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, (that includes Fiat, Alfa Romeo. Look at the Reliability and don't make my mistake. IF and this is a big if I were to get a Chrysler Automobile or its subsidiaries, I will lease the car. My guess is there will be tremendous problems when I turn in the keys after 36 months.

300 S is a beautiful reliable ride
By Sheri

2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Buy during the incentives times to get the best value

Love my 2015 AWD 300 C
By LPK

2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan C Platinum 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

This is our second 300 C and we have been extremely pleased with this car. Stylish, Comfortable, Logical Controls and loads of safety features you do not find on a car in this price range. My only complaint is that the radio can only be muted, not turned off !! So every time you get into the car, you have to mute the radio if you choose not to listen to music, talk shows, etc. Otherwise the Chrysler AWD 300 C Platinum is perfect.

Still Proud to own
By Ron Doxsee

2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

Disappointed that the vehicle did not have a CD player. Have an elderly Aunt (92) who had trouble fastening rear seat belt. No extension available from the dealer for the backseat. Purchased one from the aftermarket. Everything else Great! I will have to get used to washing a black car more often!

I love my 300s
By Tony

2015 Chrysler 300 Sedan S 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 8A)

I bought a new 2015 300 s with the 6 cyl in 2017. I saved a lot of money, I still cannot believe what I paid for this great car. It is the best car that I have owned by far and I have owned a lot of cars. So far, I love all the features and even though, it is a heavy car, it handles, accelerates and brakes extremely well. For a car this heavy, it handles like a lighter car. It is a very smooth and the drive is great. I see a lot of people looking at it. This car has an attitude like no other car out there. I got 33.2 mpg on a 10 hour trip averaging 75 mph. If this car does not start having reliability problems, I plan to keep it for a long time.